Chpt 2~ Burnt Bread

Niran's POV

  That's it! This idiot! As if I would actually want to steal any of his stale bread, I have plenty of money.

" Look girlie, give it up. I know that you stole it, I'm going to call the guards!" The man screamd in my face. Ok wrong move, you don't yell me. I have had enough of yelling as a child , and believe me it was a good way to set me off. I felt the tingling in my fingertips. I looked down and saw flames around my hands. It's too bad that the flames couldn't help me. They were invisible to all but me, and can't burn anything. Whenever I get really mad this happens. It has been happening ever since I can remember, and I can't control it.All of the sudden a man walked up.

" Mister this lady did not steal anything your bread fell off your cart." The man bent down and picked up a loaf of bread that I hadn't noticed in my heated argument." There you go, now can the young lady leave."

The bread-man mumbled something. I started walking away, before I got completely irate. The young man who stood up for me, jogged behind  me. I turned around. " ok mister. I appreciate the help and all but-"

" My name is Daemis. I need you to come with me. We just need to talk. I believe you are someone very special. What is your name?" I stared into his dark, ebony eyes looking for any hint of a lie. He was quite handsome. His dark hair and eyes conplete contrast to my bright red hair and golden eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI guys you may have wondered why this is now a part of its own. Well when I did the first to chapters I did them together and even though they were two seperate chapters they were'nt two different parts...Anyhoo I've just fixed that so sorry if I confused you, please forgive me:) Love yal

@ CassidyO'Hara