The Ancestor's Elements

An old man sits in a large throne. A extremely handsome young man stares up at him. The young man speaks "Sir what are we to do? At this rate Sepratis will outnumber us in a year! Are troops cannot withstand that kind of force and we will be at Sepratis' mercy."

The old man replies, "My dear Daemis, have you ever heard of the tale of the elements?"

  Daemis, "I believe it is an old children story and my memory is vague as to how the story goes, but what does this have to do with anything?"

  The old man, " A child's story maybe, but of most importance.  The tale goes like this. Long ago, the elements, wind, water, fire, and earth, were sowed into the making of four people. When the kingdom would have the most dire need for them the elements would rise, standing against the enemy.That is how the story goes and I am here to say it's true. But there is more to the story. The elements will rise into four girls, and the elements will have been passed from generation to generation and the people of those past generations will have never known. I believe that the kingdom is under the greatest threat and the elements will rise.

Daemis questions, "but sir do you know this for sure?"

"Yes, I do." The old man gestures at his gold ring with a purple stone. "This ring' s stone is supposed to be blue. Only when the elements have begun to awake does it turn purple.We must find these girls for the fate of the kingdom rests on this."

Daemis, " but sir how do we know who these girls are?"

"First off each girl will be polar oppisates. Each will have on VERY strong personality trait.That will be one thing to look for. They will be pkace in different sections of the kingdom. The different elements will be in the section that will help it grow the most. For example the girl who posses fire probably won't live by the water. Each girl will also somehow represent their element physically. I don't exactly know which feature however."

" Who will you send to find these girls?"

The old man, " Well for starters, you, Daemis. I will also send Ramous, Sadeas, and Pilos. Each one of you will look in a different section of the kingdom. When you find one of the elements bring her here, srraight away. You may pick who you want to help you. Now be off, for there is little time!" With that Daemis headed towards the door.