He was my best friend.

Amy's P.O.V.

"MOM! WHERE IS MY STRAGHTENER?" I yell downstairs. Ugh. I swear, if I can't straighten my hair for my graduation day, I will die looking horrible.

"I PUT IT IN THE BATHROOM!" She yells back to me. "YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET READY HON!"

What do you think I'm trying to do Mom? I think to myself. I walk into the bathroom, and turn the straightener on. I brush through my layered thick hair, and section it off. I start to straghten my hair, when my 14 year old sister walks into the bathroom.

"Hey Ames, tomorrow is the One Directipn concert, can you please drive me?" Lacy asks.

"Whatever, as long as I get to see the show too. I like their music too you know." I say back to her. She lingers in the bathroom for a while, while I get ready. "Can you leave please? I need to get ready."

She nods and leaves the bathroom. I shut the door and start doing my make up. Only a little eyeshadow, and a bit of eye liner though. I get into my beautiful dress, it's white, with little tiny flowers at the bottom. It is absolutely gorgeous.

"Mom, I'm ready, I'll see you after the ceromony." I say to my mom as I walk out the door to my light blue punch buggy.

"Alright, see you later honey!" My mom says to me as I shut the door. Well, let's get this show on the road.

----------------------------------

"Amy. You look gorgeous." My best friend Sam says to me.

"Not as good as you. I swear, the lady at the store was so right about that dress." I say back to her. Sam is blonde, like me, and her hair goes halfway down her back, while mine goes to my shoulders. She has hazel eyes, unlike my dark blue ones. I smile as we walk down the hall ways of our high school for the last time.

"God, I'm gonna miss this place. We made so many friends here, and I met Danny here." Sam says to me, with a few tears in her eyes. Danny is her boyfriend.

"Yeah, your right.. I'm gonna miss it here too." I say back. I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry.

-------------------------------------

"And now I present to you, Brickwood High Class of 2012!" Says my principle into the microphone, and I betray myself and shed a few tears. I cry with Sam and a few of my other friends.

"Hey Amy, you coming to my party later?" asks my friend, Joey.

"Yeah! I can't wait for it!" I say to him.

"Awesome! See you later then!" We hug then he runs off to who knows where. I say another good bye, and go off to find my parents.

"Amy! Oh my gosh I am so proud of you honey!" My mom says smiling. I notice something is different.

"Thanks, but Mom, where's Dad?" I ask.

At first she doesn't answer me, but instead she takes mine and Lacy's hand, and walks us to her car.

"Mom, my car is here..." I say to her. She just nods and waves me off.

As I walk to my car, I can't help but wonder where my father is. I love him, but knowing him he's probably getting drunk. Oh well. I have a party to get ready for.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

This is my first story. I hope it isn't as crappy as I think it is.