Sit down and buckle then FUCK UP 'Cause here we go

TOP TO THE MORNIN TO YA READERS MY NAME IS EVANGELINE HISAHOSHI AND WELCOME TO YOUTUBER BOIZ X READER!!!

Okay, that was an introduction,

Anywho, hello readers and welcome to Youtuber Boiz x Reader. This book is, as the title says, an xreader book for all the male youtubers out there. Since I specialize in this kind of fanfiction, I thought I could show some love to the best of the best. Youtubers.

Yeah this introduction chapter is not going my way, so why don't we just dive in to request rules and some expectations to what you should be able to see in this oneshot book other than simply terrible writing.

Rules:)

- Only male youtubers will be accepted as requests

- You can add traits to the reader and the YouTuber If you wish

- Poly is okay

- Ships are not requestable 

- A plot is not required but you can add one if ya like

- When requesting, give a link to the channel. I don't care If it's someone like pewdiepie, I need a link so I can get some ideas for the oneshot.

Expectations:)

- Five hundred word to one thousand word oneshots, more leaning towards the five hundred.

- Sucky writing because I'm a bad author

- Daily updates

- Bad spelling and grammatical errors. What I type on has a band spellcheck system and it automatically corrects some weird things. It also spectated Words into multiple words and adds n't to a lot of words at times. Beware.

So I think this was quick and down to the point. Don't you? Feel free to request whenever you want, but the first oneshot is always my choice. Just the first one. Then request request request! I think I have an idea now so I'm ready to rock and roll!

Enjoy!

~Evangeline Hisahoshi