Daniel Howell x Youtuber!Reader

First one right off the bat. If you know me, you know how obvious this one is. And next if no request will be even more obvious. Are y'all ready? Because it's STORYTIME.

"Hello Internet, And today I have a special guest for you."

You were hiding underneath his little recording desk in his room, waiting for the signal to jump out and scare the camera for the video. But you were zoning out and completely missed it. Dan started snapping his fingers in front of your face until you came back to reality and jumped up, hitting your head on the top of the desk.

You both start laughing really hard, you were crawling out from under the desk as the camera was still rolling. Dan was almost out of his chair. BUT HE REFUSED DUE TO DETERMINATION!!! He just turned to the camera, still laughing, and managed to say:

"That was a bad start!"

He shut off the recording for now as you were sitting cross legged on the floor, rubbing your head. That one actually hurt! You looked at Dan, his face was red as he was trying to calm his laughter down.

Then Phil walked into the room to see what the hell was going on, can someone tell him please? Why you're switching faster than the channels on t.v. Aaaand fourth wall break in the first oneshot with an Echo reference. Way to go author.... we need some duct tape.

"What the- what are you two doing?!"

Phil exclaimed when he saw what was happening. Okay. Dan officially lost his shit everybody because he was out of the chair. Damn it! You wished you had your phone for that one. But him falling out and Phil's cluelessness made you laugh even harder, falling back onto the floor and straightening out your legs.

Phil was done at this point. He's seen enough. This was an epic fail. He just turned around and left, going to go say hello to his little cacti or make a cup of stereotypical British tea. Who knows? But he left you and Dan a laughing mess in that room.

It would be a few minutes for you both to calm down so a time skip back to recording.

"Yeah, let's try this again. Hello Internet Andy today I have a special guest for you."

There you go. You heard his sexy posh voice that made you say "that's Dan", wait what? Whatever. You sprung up from under the desk after angling yourself correctly so you don't hit the desk surface from underneath and smile at the camera.

"Rawr!"

Dan was about to lose it again, but luckily he stopped himself with a hiss of a chuckle. His face was still beet red from the first Fail. If you failed again you don't think either of your hearts could take it.

"It's (Your YouTuber name!"

He did this little presenting jazz hands thing that was honestly kind of adorable. You giggled and did a little twirl for the camera, just showing off yourself on Dan's channel. Nothing big. Okay that was a lie. Dan was a HUGE channel and you were an ant in comparison.

"Hello Little Fanboys And Fangirls galore! It's me!"

Dan still can't get over your little intro thing. It probably had something to do with his video on Fandoms being one hundred percent true and having his own fandom. Which... you were a part of. BUT SENPAI MUST NEVER KNOW!!! That was a joke, obviously. Repress It? Yep! 

"And today we're going to be playing two truths and a lie!"

You pretended to be shocked, slapping both hands angaisnt your cheeks and pressing to squirm your face towards the camera with a surprised look. Two truths and a lie? SCUK RISKS! SUCH DANGER! SUCH- okay you need to stop mentally exaggerating. You relax yourself and just looked at him as if you didn't know.

"Seriosuly, That little kid's game?"

Dan rolled his eyes. Of course you were acting! He told you about the game earlier and he even told you the twist he was going to add to make it more engaging for the viewers. Which he was going to talk about right now.

"Well, it may be a kid's game but we're adding a twist! Every time we get it wrong, we have to take a shot of Whiskey. Whoever gets drunk first loses."

You'll be honest, when you first heard this you were surprised. Dan never did a drinking game on his channel before. The viewers were going to be ecstatic to see a drunk dan. Why? Because you knew almost everything about him being Dan Trash #1.

"Phil is going to make sure we don't get wasted and do anything stupid right?"

You rose an eyebrow. He did have Phil making sure you two don't go barshit crazy, rightz. Because you were pretty certain you were either an angry or a flirty drunk and both of those kind of drunks are really bad.

"Ha ha! No promises."

Then he winks that seductive innuendo wink that makes the fangirls swoon. You glanced at the door to see if Phil was watching, then to the whiskey that was sitting on the desk with two shit glasses next to this.

This was going to be fun.

How was that for a first oneshot? Pretty cool, right? I hope it was. I'm halfway proud of this one!

~Eva