Run

It takes a while for Taehyung to recognise that he's drowning

Namjoon had woken up half and hour ago and was still late for the stupid party. Whose idea was it to hold on at 8am anyways? Probably Taehyung. After taking his medication, Namjoon starts to pour a coffee into his polystyrene cup that would probably break after this use. Without a second thought, he shoved the pink lollipop into his mouth and drops three small ice cubes into the drink and slams the fridge door shut, wiping his hands dry on his camouflage jacket.

Stepping out of the small container like apartment, Namjoon steps onto the gravel that crackles beneath his feet like an open fire. It turns out that the lollipop in his mouth is strawberry rather than the cherry that he usually buys, and instead of just going with it, Namjoon slips it out of his mouth and drops that into the drink too. Looking both ways, he's sure that there isn't a train coming, despite how the tracks have been unused for twenty or so years. As soon as his feet touch the metal rails, he flinches and steps away from them, leaning back against the container of his home.

Images of fast passing trains and beautiful crimson blood splatters flash in Namjoon's mind, and for a few minutes, Namjoon stays stationary, watching as the non-existent trains pass and until the pain is over.

Kim Namjoon - RM - PTSD

Namjoon forces himself to carry on walking, drinking the now tepid coffee that had a hint of strawberry candy in it. Once it's half in his body, he chucks the cup behind him, letting the brown liquid seep down and in between the stones that hold the rotting would and metal rails in place.

Beside him this entire walk, is a large train, that stood abandoned for what must be longer than the tracks had been disused for.

When he finds the carriage he's looking for, he bangs on the metal, getting the attention of the others inside.

Jimin answers by pulling the carriage door across and revealing the party that Namjoon was now forty minutes late for. He's holding a bottle of water, the simple idea of getting water on his hands frightening him.

Park Jimin- Aquaphobia : Severe

Namjoon took the bottle of water from Jimin and sees him physically relax as he begins to walk back into the party. Seokjin is hidden behind Jimin, reading an old magazine that was dated before they were born, but that was Seokjin in a nutshell. Hoeseok must've been hiding behind the carriage walls, as he jumps on Namjoon's back before he's even three steps into the carriage.

When Seokjin finally looks up from his material and finds that Namjoon has -finally- arrived, he puts everything he's doing down and picks up his old camcorder. God only knows what he has stored in the little device, but he carries it everywhere the group go, and always forgets to put what he captured on someone's computer. Hoeseok's laptop would be favourite, because unlike the others, he hasn't filled all the storage with random games that he'll never even play.

"God, what is it with you and being late?" Yoongi asks when they reach the second carriage of the train, where the music was coming from and where Yoongi was flicking his lighter on and off, until Jimin snatches it out of his hand and chucks it into the desk.

"You were the one who decided 'oh, lets have a party at 8am'." Namjoon deadpans him, and Yoongi flips him off.

"It was Tae actually"