I uh- .:Rad x Hot-headed!Male!Reader:.

{Requested by: Telican-esis ~}
{Sorry if it's crappy-- I'm kinda in a bad mood atm haha}

You were mopping the floors as usual,
it always felt like you were working for years! This time you fell asleep and rested your head on the top of the
Mop and still standing up. While we're having your little sleep Mr Gar suddenly yelled at you "NO SLEEPING IN MY STORE!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!" You jolted awake and you turned towards him, he was still yelling at you bc this was the 3rd time this week that you fell asleep while mopping the floors. Well guess what... you got fired. You sat on the sidewalk throwing rocks at cars and such, when suddenly Rad walked up to you and sat next to you. You rolled your eyes a bit annoyed, "hey Y/N... hows it going?" You felt the hear boiling up inside of you again and you turned towards him "how has it been? HOW HAS IT BEEN?! I LITERALLY GOT FIRED A FEW HOURS AGO AND YOU ASK ME 'How has it been??'" You said in a goofy tone on purpose. That hurt him a bit, you then sighed and looked at the ground "just... just expect me to be fine, don't worry about me"  you looked forward and continued to throw rocks at cars and stuff. Untill you suddenly received a kiss on the cheek from Rad, the one and only.
"Don't say that, I'll always worry about you if you keep this up!" He laughed, you chuckled "whatever you lamo!"

[End]

((Hope you liked it!!))