you're special .:Lord Cowboy Darrell x fem!Reader:.

{Requested by totallynotchaaaps }

At the plaza it was a normal day, working at Gars and fighting robots. But jou noticed thats Darrell dient show up anymore, that kinda made you a little sad. But today was gonna be different, since when the box dropped, instead of attacking you, they charged at you and took you with them. You kicked and punched all around you to break free, but Shannon and Raymond wouldn't let you go "if you this up, we won't go easy on you!" Shannon said in an angry/annoyed tone. You gave a death glare before you were thrown into a room. Shannon amd Raymond were still behind you, until you heard a familiar voice say: "you two can leave now." They obeyed and left you. You looked at the chair in front of you, the back facing you. "Why did you bring me here?" You asked a bit angry "well you see, I can't just let a beautiful being like you be with those Lakewood losers.." your eyes widen as the chair turned around, Darrell sat there. You blushed at bit and looked away "he thinks I'm beautiful..?" You thought to yourself. But you were snapped out of your thoughts by Darrell picking you up and placed you on his lap, while you were blushing madly. "I..w-wh...uh-um.." you couldn't find your words. But before you could say anything, Darrell kissed you on the lips. You two stayed like that until he pulled away, And pulled you closer. "You're too special to me.." you smiled a little and you hugged him.

{I hope you enjoyed it!}