[5]"This is so exasperating"

Recap:

The reason behind Wanda witch's revenge

Nat got to know some shocking things regarding Clint

Clint got 2 slaps from Steve and Nat.

■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■

Part 5:

■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■

N:"Enough Clint, enough. I thought we can resolve it by talking to each other but you ruined everything Clint, everything."

S:"Nat what happened?"

T:"Nat. Are you okay?"

N:"Clint. Clint was cheating on me this whole time."

S:"What? Cheating and Clint!"

T:"Nat. What's this?"

N:"Even I couldn't believe when I saw those things. This man was cheating on me. Clint just why.. why you did it? You could have told me earlier, I would have leave you."

C:"Wow Nat, just Wow. Don't act so good and innocent Nat. You are the one who ruined my happiness. What I could have told you that I'm...."

L:"Jeez, so much drama going on."

T:"Loki don't do that. What happened friends?"

S:"Thor, we will tell you after sometime and Clint what are you even saying! Just stop it."

C:"No Rodgers oops Stark no. This time she has to listen everything."

N:"What? That you were cheating on me the whole time and you are not happy with me. Or yo're a..."

L:"Shut up guys. Why you just have to fight every time we are here, this is so exasperating."

T:"Loki, stop your rant."

S:"Loki don't utter a word a now or else---"

T:"Steve, leave that. Clint you should go home with Nat."

C:"Which home? That one where she too is living where it's getting hard for me to live. I feel chocked over there. I just can't."

N:"You think that I want to live with you after knowing this. Nope. I'm leaving you right now. I need a divorce."

Nat looked at everyone before continuing and tear dropped from  her eyes.

C:"Let's have it."

S:"Nat. What are you even saying! Tell me just what happened?"

T:"Nat. We are here for you. Say it."

N:"Clint. Clint..."

C:"This might be hard for you. Let me say it. The thing is, I'm homo. I like guys more. I like Pietro."

Steve and Tony looked at each other and then at Nat. Thor too looked at Loki while Loki just stood over there with expressionless  face.

N:"Nope. It's not Clint. I don't mind you being homo. I am happy but I'm feeling bad that you cheated on me. You could have asked me once, I would have left everything."

C:"Wow Nat. Just stop your nice act. This is not gonna end well."

N:"See Clint, you just never believed me because you didn't want to. At least believe me now."