Chapter 14

Sophie's POV:

I got home and Leo told me to go away while he gets ready for the date. I text Taylor to help me get ready.

To: Tay Tay :)
From: Sophie

Hey, help me get ready for the date? I need major help, thanks x

I got out my dress from River Island and my shoes. Five minutes later, Taylor entered the room.

"Hey! Let's get this party started!" she shouted.

She put her speakers on my desk and plugged them into her iphone. 'Summer' by Calvin Harris blared out. We started dancing around the room and bouncing on the bed.

There was a knock on the door and Taylor answered it because nobody could see me before the date. It was Charlie.

"Hey babe, turn the music down a bit? And stop banging please, the ceiling is coming through!" he laughed.

"Nu-uh! N, O, spells no!" she slammed the door.

I sat down at my dressing table as Taylor pinned my hair in pin curls. She sprayed the whole lot with hair spray and then did my make up. I had red lips because of my dress and shoes, and she did my eyes with smokey eyeshadow.

"Thanks Tay, it looks gorgeous!" I thanked her.

We got out my outfit and got it off the hangar. I got undressed and slipped it on. Taylor zipped the back up and warned me NOT to look in the mirror. I pulled my heels out of the box and put them on. I felt really tall.

"You look fabulous Soph! Leo is going to be amazed" she told me.

"Haha, you really think so?" I thought.

"Yes! Come on, let's let them curls drop!" she joked.

She unravelled my curls and beautiful curls dropped down onto my shoulders. I loved it. She slid in my red sparkly bow and fixed it carefully.

"Can I look at myself now?" I got really excited now.

"Yesss. Go ahead girl!" she turned me around.

Omg, I looked SO different! I loved it so much. I grabbed my phone of the bed and clicked on 'Retrica', the camera app. I held my phone in front of me and Taylor as we did the duck face. I posted it on my instagram with the caption 'Date with my favourite boy ever!<3"

Taylor told me Leo was ready to go and waiting at the bottom of the stairs. The butterflies arrived inside my stomach and fireworks started exploding. I opened the door and stepped outside onto the landing. I saw Leo's jaw drop.

"You look absolutely stunning" he shut his mouth.

"Why thank you, you do too" I walked down the stairs, watching I don't fall because of my heels.

I linked his arm and said goodbye to Charlie&Taylor. We strutted outside and set of on my mystery date.