Chapter 9

~Oikawa's POV~

I opened my eyes and felt Iwaizumi's warm breath breathe in and out. I looked up at him and remembered everything the day before.

I saw his cute face. I looked and saw how we were cuddling. My head on his chest while his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

I felt trapped but in a good way. I loved this; waking up to someone you love. I never knew it felt like this.

I carefully managed to got up from the bed and from Iwaizumi's strong grip. I had to quickly swap a pillow as me just for him to keep cuddling instead of waking up. I wanted to do something nice for him and wake him with a surprise breakfast.

Before I left the bedroom, I left a kiss on his forehead with a sweet whisper; "I love you". I admired his beauty for a few more seconds before rushing out of the bedroom for the kitchen.

I walked down the stairs and thought on what to make.

I decided to make bacon and eggs with a glass of milk. It was hard to find unexpired foods considering its been months but I had some luck within me, it seemed anyways.

About ten minutes went by, I managed to finish the bacon and poured milk in a fancy glass but, I was still working on the eggs.

The eggs were close to finish when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin resting on one of my shoulders followed by a yawn.

"What're you making?", He asked in the most cute morning voice there could be.

"I thought I would make you breakfast", I smiled. Iwaizumi smiled with me, not letting go, he turned towards my face and kissed my cheek. Once he finished kissing my cheek, before he had the chance to move away, I quickly kissed his lips.

He processed what had just happened and smiled bright. He leaned in, along with me, and we both kissed each other. Before we continued any longer, I pulled away quickly and freaked about the eggs.

Iwaizumi chuckled. I turned the stove off quickly and placed the eggs on the same plate where the bacon was placed. I grabbed a large tray and placed the plate full of food and the glass of milk on the long table, in the dining room, that was as long as the huge room itself.

Iwaizumi followed along. "What about you?", he asked once I place his food on the table and pulled out his seat.

"I don't need to eat, I just do it because it tastes good", I said with a sassy look. Iwaizumi walked over to the seat I pulled out for him and placed me on the chair. He pulled out another next to where I was sitting and sat also.

"We'll both enjoy this, okay?", he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes playfully and placed my hand on top o Iwaizumi's, which was resting on the table.

"Fine", I said with a big smile.

We both began eating and talking about what we had been doing the past years.

I began laughing about all of his stories which mostly contain two people named "Mattsun and Makki". I finally stopped and wiped away my tears from laughing so hard and Iwaizumi began to look sad.

"What's wrong", I looked towards him. Iwaizumi noticed and shook away his thoughts. "O-oh well....it's nothing", he avoided my question.

"What are you hiding from me?", I asked. I began feeling frustrated.

"Why are you avoiding what I asked. You also avoided the question on why you were here all of a sudden", I sounded angered.

"Oikawa, it's not that I don't want to tell, well...it is but, I can't bring myself to", Iwaizumi said in a sad but calming voice.

I got up from the chair and walked away in frustration. Iwaizumi continued on yelling my name. He began following me quickly.

"O-Oikawa, I'll tell you just please stop being mad", he said worriedly.

I turned around with a mad, scrunched face; pouting. He began saying something which sounded fuzzy. I began focusing on what commotion was coming from outside.

He continued talking until I slid passed him, walking towards the window to find a whole mob of knights and to what seemed like their leader/king leading them through the gates of MY Kingdom.

"What's wrong", Iwaizumi asked while looking outside.

"What're they doing here?!", Iwaizumi said, walking backwards, almost tripping while shaking. He ran upstairs and a few minutes later he came downstairs with his full suit of armor besides the helmet.

"Wait, Iwa-chan! Where're you going?!" ,I asked, shooken up by the whole situation. Iwaizumi ran up to me, kissing my forehead and pulling me into a tight embrace,

"Whatever you do, do not let them see you. Got it?", He said sternly. I began to worry.

"You need to leave. It's the best option for you.", Iwaizumi said, inching away from me. I shook me head.

"Not without you!", I yelled.

"I'll be fine, it's you who should  be worried. Now GO!", Iwaizumi yelled back before leaving from my sight.

'What's going on?', I thought.

The end is coming soon...don't hurt me please.

~Ryosuke🌸