New Friendships

Kiara woke up at exactly 3PM. "Aaaah.." Kiara woke up with a massive yawn, "Better get dressed and go and see the world for once" Kiara was extremely nervous to face the world again after being a convicted murderer but she thought it would be nice to have a change and start seeing the world again, today Kiara decided she was going to go to the park and feed the birds and watch the world go by, and maybe take some photos for her photography.

After awaking, she glances at her phone noticing thirty missed texts from Liam, and a couple of missed calls. Kiara decided to check out the messages before progressing forward to then go on with her day. Whilst checking the messages, all of them were him saying how much he wants to meet Kiara again and maybe they could possibly have a flowing romance. Kiara wasn't too into the idea, after how excessive he seemed to be in texts, just because she was sleeping. Kiara messaged Liam back saying "I'm going to the park today come join me."

Kiara got out of bed, and went towards her wardrobe, picking out a long suede red dress that went down to her ankle, with a slit through it going up to around the middle of her thigh. Kiara let her pony tail down which revealed a long wavy flock of strawberry blonde hair which went down to the bottom of her back. Slipping on some fishnets, and a high red heel. Kiara felt like today was going to be a day to impress herself, not anyone else. Kiara wandered over to her makeup table, applying eye shadow, eyeliner, and a very red rouge lip.

Kiara got her phone out of her pocket, and called a taxi number to take her to the park where she is going to meet Liam. The air was perfect, the atmosphere felt right, she thought this could really be a time of a lifetime for Kiara to finally meet someone who understands her. The taxi slowly pulled up to the edge of the curb, whilst the taxi driver announced "Okay Miss, here we are, that'll be £3 please." He said, whilst Kiara exited the taxi, and handed the money through the window as she held the her jacket around her dress. The taxi driver then pulled off as Kiara began walking towards who she thought was Liam.

Suddenly approaching, a man stood with his back turned to the entrance of the park was there, he was staring at the water, the glistening waves of the pond infront of him clearly caught his attention more than Kiara.

"Hello?" Kiara softly spoke, "Liam?"

The man slender in his height, turned with one foot at a time. He seemed different... Not like he did when he was with Toby... Something must be bothering him surely? He was so kind, and bubbly and now he almost seems.. life-less. Finally, he stood in-front of Kiara, face-forward, staring her in the down with his piercing green eyes. "Hello" A deep manly voice arouse from Liam's mouth, rather stern rather than his loud bubbly voice which she met. "H-Hello" Kiara, reacted very slowly because of the sudden shock to her face had set alight. "How're you?" She tried making conversation with the deviant of a man she thought she knew "I'm fine." He said, finishing the conversation just like that. It was kind-of a shock, He must really not wanna be here, she thought. He started stepping closer to Kiara, one foot at a time. Whilst he was close to her, he took out a switchblade and started cutting up her fishnets. "How about we go somewhere more private princess" He said with a grin against his morbid mouth.

Kiara stood there speechless, not knowing whether to run or obey, the knife slicing up her tights, inches close her petite legs. Kiara slowly started taking off her rouge heels, ready to flee. "Don't even fucking think about it." He let out a groan, of anger. "I'm watching you, and you're not escaping me. Just because you're a murderer doesn't make me afraid of you, you're nothing, you're worthless. I can hurt you just as much as you hurt those victims, you bitch." Kiara gulped, before turning away to start sprinting down the street, her yelps of "Help" escaping her mouth as much as she could "Please" Kiara was an agile little thing, she could run for miles without even working up a slight sweat, this was a challenge for Liam to catch up to her. But he managed it. But what could happen now? Is Kiara's fate in trouble? or does she have some tricks up her sleeve too?

Who knows?