Keep Smiling (Death Scene)

(listen to song above while reading if ya want)
Characters:
Girl - Alisha
Boy - Joseph

Basic Idea: There was an intruder in the house when Joseph was visiting. The police got there and shot the intruder. The intruder shot just as the police did and the bullet hit Joseph.

Two loud bangs could be heard. One bullet hit the intruder in the side of their head, killing them immediately. Alisha watched, horrified as the other bullet impaled her best friends chest. He fell to the ground as the blood spilled around his body.
"JOSEPH!" She screamed as she rapidly scrambled over and held him. Tears streamed down her face like cars driving down a racetrack. She was forced to watch her friends life slowly slip away before her eyes, and she couldnt do anything to stop it.
"A-Alisha..." He whispered, his voice soft.
"No! No just keep your eyes open! We can get you help!" She begged, embracing the boy tightly. He smiled weakly at her.
"You know thats not going to happen Al..." Josephs voice was quiet, he was struggling to keep breathing, even if it was only for a few more moments.
"No! It will! Please just hold on!" She cried.
"...Before i go, please, promise me one last thing..." He whispered to her, his voice barely audible now.
"Anything!" The girl gazed at him, her expression pure sadness.
"Please keep on smiling..." And with that, Joseph took his final breath.
"Joseph? JOSEPH? PLEASE WAKE UP! NO NO NO NO NO THIS ISNT HAPPENING! WAKE UP!" Alisha screamed, her eyes red from the tears. She crossed her arms on his cold chest and rested her head on them, sobbing. "Please..." She whispered, even though she knew he wouldnt respond to her. Suddenly every single colour in the room faded from her world. His final words continuously echoed in her head...

Please...Keep on smiling...