Bound By A Ring (Proposal Scene)

(Listen to song above while reading if ya want)
Characters:
Girl: Clara
Boy: Jaden

Basic Idea: Jaden and Clara have been dating for three years and Jaden decided to propose to her.

Jaden perched himself on a rock in the park, awaiting Claras arrival. He had rehearsed exactly what he was going to say to her at least fifteen times, he didnt want to forget what to say half way through and make it awkward. The ring had been expensive but he had managed to get some extra hours in at work so he was payed a little more. Jaden had to work extra hours for at least a month to be able to afford the ring. He wanted this specific ring because they had walked past it in a jewellery store and Clara had thought it was beautiful.
"Hey Jaden!" The girl of his dreams ran up waving her hand, her silky golden hair flowing behind her and her chocolate brown eyes filled with cheer.
"Hey beautiful." He greeted her with a small peck on the lips.
"So why did you want to meet me here?" She asked with a smile. Jaden had to quickly remember what to say first.
"Hey we have been dating for a while now..." He started, purposely adding in a pause. "And i wanted to ask you something..."
"Yeah?" The girl waited for him to finish. Jaden got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. Claras eyes welled up with tears as she brought her hands to her mouth in shock. A bright smile was plastered on her face.
"Clara, i love you with all of my heart and i cant imagine what my life would be like without you in it. But i DO know that i want to spend the rest of it with you." He opened the box. "Clara Rose, will you marry me?"
"YES!!" Clara beamed without hesitation. She almost suffocated him in an embrace but he gladly hugged her back. When they both let go, Jaden lifted her hand and slid the ring onto her finger.

(Cheesy as hell. I know XD)