The best day of my life { Luke Hemmings One Shot }

Luke Hemmings & Diana Clifford

Omg today was the day: I was finally going to a 5 seconds of summer concert. I stood up early and quickly woke up my sister. We had been excited for this day for so long. We quickly got ready and cycled to the train station. We got the first train to Amsterdam. When we arrived at the train station we tried to get to the arena as fast as humanly possible. We’re standing at the very front of the row! It’s like a dream come true.. Every hour there are more and more girls waiting with us. It’s fun to talk to them. Then it’s finally time. The people will be let in. We walk as quickly as we can to the inside of the arena and the floor. We have standing tickets or course.. (why else would we have gone to Amsterdam so early?)

The long wait has paid of. We’re freaking standing at the front of the podium. Any second 5sos can come onstage. The support act wasn’t really that great. We’re here for 5sos of course. The lights go out and they come onstage. We scream so hard and sing every song as loudly as we can. They also sometimes look at us or ask questions. They also made an Instagram photo and I’m on it. Then it’s the ending of the performance. We scream „We want more!” but they’re long gone. I ask Dana if she wants to go eat pizza afterwards, we love pizza. So we’re going into Amsterdam and eat some pizza. 

Arriving at our favorite pizza place Salvator we get seated on our usual place. We order a peperoni and a taco pizza. A few minutes later something weird happens. Behind me we heard guys talking about the 5sos concert. It’s not only that but it’s like they were actually performing. Dana looked and said omg Diana don’t freak but look behind you.(you get it? LOOK(Luke)) It are the actual 5sos members. Luke saw me looking and he said „Hi, weren’t you at the concert?” I was speechless. I never thought they would actually notice me. They asked us if we wanted to eat our pizza’s with them. It was very fun and I had some real sparks with Luke. Afterwards we showed them around in Amsterdam. Unfortunately we had to catch the train so we had to go but not before we got their numbers. 

Me and Luke kept in contact. We tried to Skype often and they asked me to come to their concert in England. When I arrived me and Luke hugged each other as hard as we could. We spent as much time as possible with each other. During the concert Luke stopped singing during a song. The rest of the band also stopped. It was like they rehearsed it. Luke said „There is this really special girl with me today. I met her a while ago and we kept in contact but I never dared to say this to her. Diana please come on stage?” I walked onto the stage. I asked myself what it could be. „I’ve wanted to say this for a while now. I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?” I screamed „Yes!!” Omg I never would have expected this to happen to me, a small-town girl from the Netherlands. I hugged Luke. I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship. 

Please leave a vote or comment if you have enjoyed :) A follow would be highly appreciated! Comment if you want more :) I can also write a 5sos fanfic or some other one shot.. You can ask if you want :) This is my first one shot and 5sos fanfic ^^

Also you can leave in the comments what I should improve on my writing ^^ Thanks for reading!!