Chapter 1

Hey guys, i don't even know how this even came in my mind but...... enjoy 😂😂💕
-------------------------------------------
"do you love me?" that's the question Irene always asks but always gets an 'no' as an answer. An cold and emotionless 'no'. She got used to it and always expects it. Nothing changes.
She was walking to school to start another boring day. She got in class and took her regular sit, not even daring to look up at someone. She never talked to persons she's not close to or even spare a glance with them. The only friends she had was Joy, Yeri and Wendy. That's all. Nobody else.
"hey Irene" she heard a familiar voice say. It was her friend, Joy.
"hey Joy" she said. The kiwi sat next to her and smiled. "where's Yeri?".
"why you asking me? should i know where is she?" she said.
"well, as your crush, you should know where is she" Irene said with a faint smirk.
"JUST BECA- just because she's my crush that doesn't mean i have to know where is she" Joy said.
"okay okay, sorry for asking" the bunny said. She turned back to her book and continued reading. She didn't have somebody that she likes at the moment so all she can do is tease her friends about it. Yeri and Joy have a crush on each other but nobody wants to say it because they're too chicken about it.
"hey guys" Wendy said, sitting behind Irene.
"hey" Joy and Irene said at the same time. This was a daily routine already. Irene was used to it. The first classes were done so they went to lunch. They took their regular sits and began eating.
"i think yeri's sick today" Irene said. Her friend haven't showed up today.
"i'll check up on her after school" said Joy with a smile on her lips. Irene just gave her a knowing look and she blushed. Lunch was done and they got up.
"oh, you go first guys, i forgot my phone" Irene said. Her friends just nodded and she got back and took her phone back. When she wanted to run back, she runned into someone. All her files and books that were in her hands dropped on the floor.
"OMG, i'm so sorry" Irene said and began taking the books from the ground.
"oh, it's ok" she said and flashed her famous eye smile. Irene looked up and almost choked at the view.
'wow' she said in her mind. The girl was perhaps beautiful. She had black long hair with bangs and was taller than Irene. The bunny saw her before but she forgot her name.
"thanks" she said. Irene came back to reality when she said that and got up.
"no problem and sorry again" she said with a shy smile.
"it's okay, bye" she said and walked away.
"bye" Irene said but it came out in a whisper. "weird". It was weird. The feeling in her stomach was weird. She shrugged it off and got to class.
-
"where the heck were you?" Joy asked in an obvious worried tone.
"oh sorry, i ran into someone and i helped her" Irene said with a small smile on her lips. Joy just shrugged it off and Wendy did the same. She really wonders who's that girl and she kinda wants to see her again.
--------------------------------------------------------
I'm not busy anymore so i will post more often. Thx for reading, bye 👋