Chapter 10

"baby~ come to the pool with me" Seulgi whinned and pouted. Joohyun squealed inside and looked at her girlfriend.
"why?" she asked. She wanted to tease her.
"because my friends called me to the pool today. Please, come with me" she said and pecked the girl's cheek.
"and why should i come with you?" Irene asked, oblivious. The bear smirked, getting an idea. This is sure going to convince her girlfriend.
"you know what? don't come. I heard that Amber invited a lot of girls so-"
"alright, i'm coming" the bunny interrupted her and went to the closet, choosing an outfit for later. Seulgi smiled in victory and got changed.
-
"hey Seulgi. Who's this?" a friend of Seulgi said, checking Irene from the head to toe with a smirk on her face.
"my girlfriend so you better back the fuck off" she said and took the bunny's hand, walking to the pool. Girls began whispering to each other looking at Seulgi.
"she's so hot, omg!"
"who is that bitch next to her?!"
"that bitch is so damn lucky".
Irene didn't dare to look up at them because she was scared to.
"don't listen to them, they're stupid. You're perfect and i love you" the bear said and kissed the older girl's lips. The girls gasped earning a glare from Seulgi. They looked away and got back to what they were doing.
"let's swim babe" she said and took her shirt off, revealing her abs. Joohyun looked in awe and begin checking out her girlfriend.
"Jesus christ, Seulgi. Who scratched you like this?" Krystal asked, touching the girl's back. She flinched and took a step forward.
"this bunny right here" she said and put an arm over Irene's shoulder.
"oh, that explains the hickeys" she said and walked away. The bear chuckeled and looked at the smaller girl's neck with a smirk. The bunny slapped her hand to her neck with wide eyes.
"why did you do these? now everybody can see them!" she slapped the girl's arm and rubbed her neck.
She took her dress off and looked over at Seulgi, who was getting her pants off. Oh God, how long and sexy those legs were.
'control yourself, Joohyun' Irene said to herself and shook her head.
"let's go" she said jumped in the water, getting the bunny wet.
"yaaaaah!" she shouted and backed away.
"oh come on in, the water is just perfect" she said and begin swimming. Irene was amazed how hot the girl looked while swimming. She erased the thoughts from her head and got in the water. She begin swimming towards Seulgi slowly but she got surprised when she got lifted up.
"aaaaahhhhhh!" she shouted when Seulgi came from under water and lifted her on her shoulders. She begin laughing at the girl on top of her and walked with the girl still on her shoulders.
"yah, Seulgi, let me down!" she screamed and moved her feet to free herself.
"never" the bear answered and walked faster.
"Seulgiiii!" the smaller girl screamed and dropped into the water. Seulgi laughed and took her girlfriend in a hug.
"i hate you!" she said and pouted. The younger girl chuckeled and shook her head.
"i love you too, princess" she said and kissed her lips sweetly. Joohyun answered with the same love and put her hands on the girl's nape and pulled her closer. They pulled out and smiled.
"let's get out" she said and Irene nodded. They begin walking to the pool's edge and got out. Seulgi backhugged her girlfriend while wrapping an towel around her and kissed her neck.
"i really love you" she said. The bunny blushed and kissed her cheek.
"i really love you too" she replied with a soft smile on her face.
"yah, you guys, stop flirting" Amber butted in and Seulgi glared at her and scoffed.
"could you please just fuck off?" she asked and smiled at the girl.
"okay, jesus. Calm down, i'll leave" she said and left.
"don't be so harsh, she just wanted to talk maybe" Irene said, pouting.
"ugh, fine. I'll try to be more nice with her" she said and kissed her nose. Joohyun cutely giggled and nodded.
-
"finally home! i'm so tired" Seulgi said and threw herself in the bed.
"why didn't you bring me home, Seulgi?" Irene asked curiously.
"because mom said she's going to be in a business trip 3 days and i'm alone" she said and looked at the older girl.
"and you want me to stay with you 3 days alone?" the bunny asked  surprised. The bear nodded and closed her eyes. "i need to call my mom first".  Seulgi smirked and nodded.
-
"okay, thanks, bye mom" she said and closed the call. "fine, i'll stay". The taller girl threw her fist in the air and got up.
"that's good" she said walking towards Joohyun with a smirk on her face. "that's really good" she said when she pinned the smaller girl to the wall. Irene gulped and looked at Seulgi being really nervous. The bear leaned in and captured their lips together.
"God, i love you so much" the younger girl said in between the kiss and bit the bunny's bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gave in, opening her mouth, letting her girlfriend explore her mouth. After a few more seconds they pulled out, breathing heavily.
"i love you too" Joohyun responded and smiled.
"let's sleep, i'm tired" she said and grabbed her hand, pulling her to bed. They both changed and got in bed. Irene hugged Seulgi's side and placed her head on her chest.
"goodnight, bear" she said and smiled , closing her eyes.
"goodnight, bunny" she said and kissed her forehead, also closing her eyes and falling asleep.