Warm you up 2

Sorry I was gone guys I was helping a friend out with personal stuff. But I swear I'll update more for you guys :D

~~~~~~

It's been about two weeks since Mikey and I spent the night. However, even though that night was full of pleasure it was still incredibly embarrassing to be caught by John. Seriously, can you imagine?

But anyways, everything's been a bit awkward ever since that night. Mikey and I ignoring each other for the majority of the day along with John who no longer drives me anywhere let along talks to me.

I sighed at my thought and closed my book walking out to my next class across campus. Along the way to class, o saw John talking to some of our friends. I gave him a nonchalant wave but even that cause him and our friend to scurry off in fear from talking to me--because we all know that's just the worst thing that can happen.

By the time I made it halfway across campus I was pretty confidant that Miley wouldn't be showing his face considering he always used to pass by me. But with my luck you could tell what happened right?

"Crap. I'm sorry Mikey" I said picking up the book that just fell only a few moments ago.

"It's okay Y/N.." Mikey mumbles picking up his books faster than ever. As Mikey left I sighed in frustration. All this sounds pretty odd considering that on that night Mikey had no problem finishing me off after John left the room. But I guess that wasn't really him talking.

I made it to my class with no other interactions from anyone else--fortunately. I walked up to my seat in the class room and began the boring class I was about to intake. I opened up my book as the teacher ordered only to find a note hidden between the pages.

Meet me at my room sweetness <3.

Sweetness? Is that my nickname now? I have to ask him about that later. I gave my sincere teacher the classic excuse that I have stomach pains and she let me free.

In a few minutes I made it to Mikey's room. He was sitting in the edge of his bed looking rather deep in thought.

"Mikey?" I speak up causing him to look up from his hands

"Y/N!" Mikey greeted hugging me

"Wait hold up." I say pushing him of me lightly

"You ignore me than you just bring me over here and act like that never happened?" I argue

"Yeah I know it probably wasn't a good thing to do...but I was just to embarrassed to talk to again because I figured you didn't want to talk to anybody after we um got caught by John" Mikey said fiddling his hands

"We'll it still would've been nice for you to call" I say trying to keep my pride up even though what I was saying was completely wrong

"I'm sorry." Mikey said with eyes that just made smile for being so adorable

"You so cute" I laughed hugging him

"Where was that the other night?" I added facing him

"We'll to be fair...I had needs that night" Mikey explained making me laugh once again

"Do you have those needs right now?" I ask softly in his ear

"Yes sweetness." He said before kissing me

He picked me up and tossed me onto the bed breaking the kiss only for a few moments.

"Speaking of which. What's with the new nickname?" I ask as Mikey's hormones kick in having him rip off my clothes having me completely naked while he still fully clothed.

"Well I call you sweetness because...last I checked you were really sweet" he says before burying his face in my heat

"Ohhh Mikey" I moaned in pleasure, my plunged his tongue deeper inside me having me clutch his soft hair

"Mikey I-I"

Mikey gave me such pleasure as his tongue licked my heat repeatedly while his hands traveled up my body to my boobs. He grazed my nipples causing me even more pleasure than I was having before if that was even possible.

I was a moaning mess already converted in sweat ad he still is full clothed with I find to be a great turn on. But soon enough he was as naked as I was ready to relive the frustrated he was feeling considering his erection that was poking at my thigh.

He entered me having us both moan from not only pleasure but relief. He pumped into me as held onto his back which was probably covered in scratches by now.

"Right there sweetness.." Mikey moans in my ear pulling me over the edge. I cummed before Mikey completely referring it after.

"M-Mikey I-I"

"Don't worry I'm--" and just then Mikey cummed.

"Oh my god sweetness" Mikey moaned falling to my side

"Let me make something up to you before we finish" I say panting.

"Y/N what are--OHH" Mikey moaned as I ran my hands up and down his shaft continuously

"Keep going" I obeyed going faster and faster as Mikey moans louder and louder

"Oh my God!" He screamed before cumming all over my hands and his stomach

"Great now I'm a mess" Mikey laugh gesturing to the mess on himself

"We'll it was worth cause your now the only one who's sweet."

~~~~~~~

You guy requested that I should do part two to this so I gave it to you!! I know I've been slacking a lot but I'm back now and I'm ready to give you guys more and more imagines. Please forgive the typos I'm on my phone :)

And to the ones who want to have a personal please message me so I can keep track on how many people want one.

Also I wanted to ask you guys if you would check out my best friends story Songwriter on her account: __AnotherWorld__

Just check my followers she's there.

But I missed you guys!! Love you ill be updating more <3