LowellxReader: Zomnection

Credit:harmonizerfan101

Hearing a knock on my dressing room , I slowly took deep breaths and opened the door. There stood the stage assistant.

"Mr. Tracy, your on in twenty minutes."
I nod my head and closed the door.

  Quickly I stepped out back to clear my head before I went on stage. Lost in my thoughts, there came a crashing sound than a scream followed behind it.

  Looking around to see if anybody was around, I tiptoed to where the noise came from

  Looking around to see if anybody was around, I tiptoed to where the noise came from. As I walked closer , two legs are visible and so are raccoons with their brain matter scattered all over the alleyway. Behind the trash can laid nothing but brains. Human and animal alike, but that wasn't the only thing that was there.

A person's back was turned to me savagely chewing on brains. Than suddenly it stopped what it was doing and turned around. A woman. Not just a woman but a zombie.

"Hi , I'm Lowell. Lowell Tracy. What is your name?" I asked excitedly. I put my hand out for her to shake it.

She looked from between me and my hand but decided to go back to eating her brains.

   I bent down and briefly touched her only for her to move like an animal.

  "Hey, hey, hey. I'm not going to hurt you. I can see that your hungry. Tell me when was the last time you ate?"

  Wiping her mouth , she turned to me and said, "I don't know. I'm just killing just so I can eat."

Sighing , I stood up and offered her my hand. She took it , only for us to come face to face with each other.

  "I know a place where you can get all the fresh brains that you want and the brains are discreetly given to you."

She stared at me for a minute than gave me an ok with just a head nod.

Turning around, I take her back to my dressing room and told her to wait for me there.

*********************************
  "So let me get this straight, you want me to deliver four things of brains to you for the price of what?"
  Blaine asked sitting down.

"Look all I'm asking is for you to deliver the brains for a zombie that hasn't eaten in......days. Just name your price and I'll pay it."

"Oh Lowell. Tell me this.... how do I know that you aren't going to go tell Liv and her detective friend about my little brain business?"

"(y/n), come here." I called out to her. She got up and stood beside me.

   "I found this girl here behind a back alleyway feeding off of raccoon and human brains. Doing nothing but leaving a mess. If someone were to see her do that , there would be an full blown investigation and all the evidence would trace back to you."