a day without you

As katsuki lays on his bed not daring to get up from his bed. What was the point he thought. If there was no one with him, there's nobody there so what was the point. It was like nothing really mattered to bakugou anymore. Not eating, drinking, sleeping, communicating anything didn't really matter to him now. Then he felt himself starting to cry again. Bakugou never cries though, but he didn't care right now. He was in his room where nobody would see him.

He stares blankly at the wall. Tear still flowing down, he escaped the world to go in his mind. Where he kept all the memories, where he kept all his secrets, where he kept his emotions. At this point he was spaced-out thinking about all the things he and his loved one did.

He remember the happiest day of his entire life. The day where someone told him he actually liked it him, that they actually loved him.

The day was Breezy, the clouds, there were little. It was a bright sunny day, but day you could say that could actually make the maddest of a person could calm them down. It was a day where bakugou was staring at his Crush . a crush that people might not suspect due to their relationship. He kept it hidden from everyone, he didn't want to tell anyone at all not even him.

The young green broccoli boy who noticed his glares started to blush. It's not his fault that he did, it's just that Deku gets flustered  very easily.

"Cute" he thought as he tried not to blush back. He did not want to let Deku know his feelings for him. More or less even know that he cared about him. he tried to fight these feelings. He thought they were dumb, but when midoriya hong out with other people this would make him jealous.

Midoriya didn't know any better though, he was an oblivious child, not to mention an adorable one that no one could say no to. To say the least he was Charming in his own way. That's why most girls would go for him.

As midoriya was talking to his friends, bakugou started to feel jealous again. Kirishima started notice."Hey bakugou, why do you look so mad. Is it because of midoriya?" Bakugou didn't answer he just clicked his tongue. The school bell rang and it was time to start class again. Bakugou soon onoticed that the Young green boy was glancing at him too. He turned around to see that he was. This made midoriya blush, uncontrollably blush. Katsuki felt like teasing, so he smirked at him. And then turned around

"This fucking idiot" he thought as he felt his cheeks burning up. He didn't know what their relationship is right now. It was confusing but they talk to each other. Well sort of, due to katsuki always getting mad for him at no reason. To hide his feelings for him.

....

The last bell rang and it was time to leave. As katsuki was getting ready to leave midoriya tugged on his shirt. He turned around to see it was midoriya, his face was more red than ever which turned on bakugou very, very easily on. And made him blush too.

"What is it fucking nerd" he said trying to act mad, and midoriya just stood there face like a tomato. Explodiy boy was getting impatient and midoriya could see that.

"C-could y-you meet me at- at the roof in f-five minutes?" He stuttered shyly, which was too cute for words. Bakugou surprised to hear this agrees.

"Really? Thanks!" His personality changed from shy and scared to happy and excited.

Time skip

As bakugou made it to the top of the roof, and there he saw midoriya. There was a soft wind, in the beautiful sunset just like in every anime confession . every single one, bakugou got closer and saw midoriya looking at the floor when he turned around.

"Kachan I asked you here to tell you somthing"

This made kachans stomach turn into butterflies. He decided to continue.

"I wanted to tell you that i-i" he stopped there he started to activate his secret quirk, crying.

Bakugou wanted to know what he was going to say, was he confessing to him?

"Spill it out already deku" he said in annoyance. Deku then closed his eyes and shouted

"KACHAN I LOVE YOU" Bakugou was shocked his expression unreadable. Deku continues

"I-I've liked you since we were kids and later on, and I can't help it . I can not stop liking you, I'm a deku I know and I'm sorry if-" Then he felt a tight embrace. Deku was so shocked He couldn't move.

"Stupid deku I should be saying sorry and the truth is...I like you too" katsuki says in a calm voice. Deku starts to cry then embrace kachan. They both stay there, happy and never wanting to let go.

Then kachan lifts up Deku's chin to face his Ruby eyes.

"Fuck" they both thought as they admired each others eyes. Then katsuki puts his lips on his. Deku surprised at first, then enjoys this moment. Although  bakugou wanted to deepen the kiss, he wanted to take it slow for Deku's sake. But he really wanted to do something r-18  to this cinnamon roll, he wouldn't do it though even if it killed him.

As they both let go of each other both of thier faces  were tinted red, but Deku's was more of a darker   red. It was silent for a moment until bakugou said

"I guess we're now dating shitty nerd" he said with a smirk. This only made him blush more.

"That's good...right?" He then gave kachan a big smile and kachan smiled back.

"Yeah it is, want to walk home together" he tried to ask calmly, which made izuku smile.

"Yeah let's go"...

...

Katsuki then cried uncontrollable tears, he then went to grab a pillow to block out his muffle sounds. He then dried up his tears when he heard a knock on his door.

" katsuki it's time for dinner"

He didn't bother looking at her " I'm not fucking hungry" he said in a monotone voice. She then said ok. She didn't bother trying to get him out, he's been in there for a month just staring at the wall and gets out only for baths. He couldn't even go to school do to the condition he was in.

She needed someone to talk to him. But who...

That's when she thought of telling midoriya's mom and see if she could help him.
She then dialed the number. She knew that Inko was still sad because she was now alone.

*ring*

Um hello

She says with no longer a happy tone

"Hey Inko it's me, matsuki"

To be continued