The Time Keeper

Courtney Miller fiddled with her watch, all her job was is to make sure the time is correct, nothing ever happened.

The worst thing that ever happened was a break in were a kid thought this was a convenient store.

Don't know how he thought a gaint clock was any type of store.

The noise signaling the new hour rung in Courtney's ears.

She hated mornings, mainly because it meant she had to leave.

It may be boring but it gave her time to think.

She agusted the clock to the right time and grabbed her bag.

Slinging it over her shoulder, she looked at the carmeras one last time to see a young man standing near the clock.

Courtney blinked to make sure she wasn't imagining it, he wore an almost steam punkish outfit.

Courtney blinked one last time and he was gone.

She sighed and got up, how did she imagine a man, I mean, could she be going crazy.

She rolled her eyes, she needed rest.

She handed it over to Ian, the day guard.

"Have a nice nap!" Ian called, Courtney smiled looking back at him.

"Can you call it a nap when it's seven hours long?" Courtney said waving.

Ian laughed and shut the door.

Courtney looked at the spot where she had seen the young man.

Their was a ladder leading to the clock but how could someone get up so fast.

Courtney rolled her eyes, she's the Time Keeper, not a sceintist.

Courtney walked away before looking back, she swore she saw two eyes looking at her through the clock.

Two green eyes, covered only by glasses.