Twice Dahyun

Stage Name: DahyunBirth Name: Kim Da Hyun (김다현)Nationality: KoreanBirthday: May 28, 1998Zodiac Sign: GeminiOfficial height: 165 cm (5’5″) / Approx

Stage Name: Dahyun
Birth Name: Kim Da Hyun (김다현)
Nationality: Korean
Birthday: May 28, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Official height: 165 cm (5’5″) / Approx. Real Height: 160 cm (5’3″)*
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: O

Dahyun facts:

– She was born in Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.

– Dahyun has an older brother, Myung Soo.

– In middle school, she performed a solo in a youth dance festival and was scouted by JYP Entertainment.

– She passed the audition on July 7, 2012, and officially became a trainee.

– Dahyun is scared of animals (cats, dogs, etc.).

– Pre-debut she was very popular due to her Eagle dance video which went viral in South Korea.

– Her nickname is ‘Tofu’ because her white skin.

– She was the most popular during Sixteen.

– Dahyun knows how to play piano. (vlive stream)

– Dahyun’s favorite drink is chocolate milk. She likes all sorts of milk.

– Dahyun likes chocolate. She said she can’t live without chocolate.

– Dahyun cannot watch horror movies.

– Dahyun sleeps like a dead person (- that video where Mina, Jihyo, and Nayeon prank the others. XD)

– She hates being alone in dark places.

– When she’s stressed she smiles (in order to release the stress).

– Dahyun is a Christian (Weekly Idol, according to Sunggyu).

– She and Chaeyoung are in charge of washing the dishes at the dorm.

– Dahyun’s eyesight is bad. She wears contact lenses.

– Dahyun has the habit of touching her nose.

– Dahyun met Chaeyoung for the 1st time when they were in 8th and 7th grade, respectively.

– When Dahyun can’t sleep she starts watching tv.

– Dahyun has the ability to find the cameras no matter where they are, so it’s really hard to film her without Dahyun to notice it. XD

– She appeared in GOT7’s “Stop Stop It” MV and Wooyoung’s “Rose” (Japanese) MV.

– In the dorm, the maknae line, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu share a room.

– Dahyun is close to Pristin’s Pinky/Kyulkyung.

– Dahyun’s ideal type: “There’s too many…but someone who’s dependable like a father; Someone nice to his parents; Someone who loves me a lot”