Chapter 2

Hey I'm swagata and i luv pizza.

Comment, Vote, and follow me on twitter @swaggyrocks

Also my kik is swaggycakes

Alright mates story time, luv ya guys!

***********

It was Monday which meant school. School meant seeing Jared. In the morning I did my make up and tied my blonde hair with purple streaks , in a high ponytail. I wore skinny jeans and a orange tank-top with a black cardigan. Then I grabbed my bag and put on my pink uggs and left without breakfast. The whole drive there I kept convincing myself today would be better than Friday when I got bullied by Zoe Millers and practically almost everyone. Zoe was the blonde at Jared's place. When I got to school I realized that there was a crowd in the hallways and Zoe and Jared were staring at me. "Mya ya know that no matter how much you try you will never be beautiful, am I right Jared? Zoe suddenly said. I looked into those piercing gray eyes of Jared and then he says, "yes she'd look ugly no matter what. They had no idea how hard their words hit me. I felt so hated that I decided to ditch. I went to the library. Students rarely came here and the teacher was never here. I went deep into the library and curled up in a ball and cried. A while later I heard a voice. " What is a pretty lass like you crying about?" I looked up and saw a guy with black hair and mesmerizing blue eyes. Suddenly we heard the library teachers heels click clacking and they were heading out way. Before I could react the guy literally half carried me and damn was he fast as hell. In no time we ended up in the janitors closet, not that he used the closet. We sat there for a couple minutes trying to catch our breaths. Then he suddenly asked why I was crying. I was like, "you barely know my name." At that he was like"sorry there love I practically kidnapped you, what's your name?" "Mya, Mya Jones" "A lovely name for a lovely girl, well my name is Zack Penson and obviously I'm new." "Skipping on you first day mate?" I said teasingly. He just gave me a sheepish grin. While I talked to him I forgot about all my sorrows and problems.

**********

Omg I soooooo ship Mack hardcore eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty mates I decided to do a question thingy to get 2 know y'all a bit leave your answers in the comments!!!!!

Y'all can kik me comment or tweet me questions u have bout moi!!!!!!

Question: what is your favorite TV show????????????