PROLOGUE

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.I just wanted to leave this place.Filled with people who had chosen to betray my trust. I could not move any longer ,it was becoming harder to run .The pain in my chest increased and i had a hard time getting any air.
I knew my end had reached.The end that I never thought of in my wildest dreams i guess i deserved it. But who knows if it is really my end or my beginning

************ ********* *******
Beep!Beep! I wonder when the spawn of Satan got such a machine.That is when the events of the passing day come back to me.I looked around only to find myself surrounded by by four white walls.I look at my hands and find that one is enclosed by a drip machine.
I try to get up but fail miserably.i let out a small cry.That is when I noticed that someone is seated next to me."Oh my God!You're awake!" I try talking to her but my voice is husky.I signal to the water  too which she  immediately brings.
I take a sip and look at her suspiciously."Who are you?"My voice comes out huskier than I had expected.She smiled at me widely."Oh am sorry my name is Sandra Malkovich and I am here to inform you that you have been accepted to Roosevelt High." I was too shocked to answer .I saw the expectant look on her face waiting for my excitement.I could not stop the words that came out of my mouth,"HELL F*!!ING NO!"