The Royales

I was busy fully EXPLORING our room.The room was more of an apartment.it had a small living room and three rooms which each had king size beds.The bathroom was large enough to contain three people.One could have a mini pretend pool party in here."Maeve!"I could hear Alesha's worried voice on the other side."in the bathroom"i answered her."Oh Maeve im glad you're fine"She gave me a bear hug and turned me around looking at me.

"was I supposed to be hurt?"She looked at me as if I was making a joke."hurt!!or be in a hospital in an unknown country fearing for your life.You messed with Asher Davis one of the royales in the school!"The only word that came out of my mouth was"oh!"i couldn't understand her fuss over someone mostly a student.

"The royales rule the  whole school and everything .It is believed that their parents funded this school but that total bullshit.What i know is that they have grown up together ,made trouble together and all that.And stop looking at me as if am giving you any more information.Wait for Rebecca she will supply you with all you need.Am going to take a nap and hopefully wake up in time for..."am baack"...her.."We could hear her voice from across the room.We went to the sitting room to find that she had already changed into comfortable clothes.She had an oversize t-shirt and sweat pants tat had a faint masculine scent.

"Are you both going to stand there or come here i give you all the juicy details."She said wiggling her eyebrows at us.The was some forced excitement in her voice and the usual brightness of her eyes was dimmed."Maeve why dont you go change first am sure the uniform is irritating."I could see that Alesha wanted to talk to Rebecca so i left.i quickly changed and found them arguing in hushed tones .i cleared my throat to inform them of my presence.I was curious about what they were talking about but i knew that i was the new girl and would not overstep my boundary unless they let me.

"Come here "Rebecca called to me from the love seat she was seating on.I went and settled next to her."Where should i start?" "I think there's a word called the beginning"Alesha replied to her sarcastically "Just like any other normal cliche  schools. This school is divided into social schools."  "scratch that all  schools have social classes its just that some are evident than others"Alesha interrupted her.

"The highest social class in this school are the royales. Its actually the initials in their names ;

Alex Russo

Oliver king

Yung lee

Asher Davis

Levi Daniel 

Erina Campbell

summers twins:-Paula Summers

                                  Brian Summers

"To be honest am not that interested in their lives ."I told Rebecca bluntly.i soon regretted when i saw her disappointed  face,"however ...i would like to know why your eyes lit up when you mentioned that Asher dude"I noticed her cheeks were turning red from blushing."Whaaat!No hes just my partner for the project."Alesha scoffed ,"Keep telling yourself that maybe someday you will believe it."Alesha stood up and left.

Does she really hate the royales that much?"I  asked Rebecca .I saw the hesitance in her eyes"you  dont have to answer if you feel uncomfortable."

"No it isn't that .She used to be friends with all of them but something happened that she doesn't talk to most of them.Rumors were that she was among the royales but the Alesha i know doesn't bask in attention.

"Well look at the time ,we have to get some sleep. Tomorrow is your first day inside the classes.'I groaned heading towards the room.Becky who was behind me was laughing her ass out.I lay in bed staring off in the darkness as Becky had already closed the lights.i welcomed the darkness i worried about anything i could to ensure my thoughts never went to what worried me the most...home.

HELLO PEOPLE

It has been long without writing and i found this part in my drafts i had written it two years ago.Talk about laziness.its a trying time for everyone so i hope every one keeps safe.for those who are going to do the their final exams at the end of the year success.

have you ever procrastinated something?

like comment and share.love you all