Meeting a Royales

Ring!Ring!"What is that awful noise?!"I said trying to get deeper inside my bed-if that is even possible.The curtain in our room was opened .The bright light of the sun hit my eyes screeched and fall of the bed .O saw Alesha recording my miseries."hey! stop that"Rebecca was ROTFL (Rolling on the floor laughing)"This is a wake up call that my guardian does every morning apart from the weekends and Friday.
But it's so... early!"I whined trying to get back into my bed."Maeve it's almost seven and the lessons starts at 8:30am"That was when I noticed that both of them were already in their uniforms."Where are you two going this early?"
"For breakfast,"Alesha informed removing clothes from my closet.The mess Hall is much more peaceful cause none of the royales apart from Lee is there.And you have approximately fifteen minutes to dress up.Before she even finished I hurriedly skept to the bathroom.
------------------------------------------------------

Just as Alesha predicted the mess Hall was really quiet . There was only one person inside whom I guessed was Yung Lee.He had jet black hair and blue eyes.He was deeply engrossed in whatever he was reading.
"Lee!"Rebecca called him excitedly skipping towards him.He looked at both Alesha and Becky with a warm smile and me with a curious glance ."Lee, this is Maeve Baker she's our new roommate."He reached over and greeted me briskly.
"Hi"I greeted him.He then asked me,"So what are you doing here?"
Having no appropriate answer I took the easy way out,*"Here as in this school or here as in the great spiritual question of our purpose here on this planet.If your asking whether it's all just a coincidence or there is a greater meta-ethical purpose to life well that's a puzzle for the ages .I mean simple ontological reductionism is clearly a fallacious argument ,but..."
You do know palgharism is a crime"Lee asked looking amused.
"But being a fan isn't"I told him giving my no so megawatt smile.I had a feeling that we would be good friends.

Hello people are the universe it's another update.
I hope you enjoyed it and if you did you can vote comment and share even if you didn't you can still do that.
*I wrote those words from one of my favorite books - MORTAL INSTRUMENTS. Also because shadow hunters won an award in people's choice award 2018.I dedicate this wonderful chapter to their wonderful cast...... kwaheri tuonane baadaye