Chapter eleven:

Breakfast was.... hmm, interesting.

Between Louis noises, Harry shaking his hair and Liam trying to not laugh. Niall and I sat across from each other, trying to hide the fact that we finally shared our, first kiss. I kept smiling at my plate, though there was nothing interesting about my plate. Louis began to make a joke about me, but I kept replying the memory of Niall and me in my head.

"Oooo! Lizzy is smiling! What did you do last night?" Louis continued. I pulled away from my plate to see that Louis had an eyebrow raised and a slight embarrassing grin on his face. "Nothing. I just had a really, really good dream." I said, looking at Niall. He laughed to himself and looked back to his plate. Zayn looked at Niall and I and his light bulb went off.

After breakfast, Brandt walked towards me. "How are you feeling? We all heard you run out of the house last night?" Brandt asked, holding me still. "Yeah I am fine. I just needed some air." I said, walking towards the room. Thats when the thought accured to me, I haven't had any sleep.

I sprinted, dead on, and jumped on my bed, launching the spare blanket to the floor. Closing my eyes, I heard the dreams calling me. My eyelids began to feel heavy and I began to drift away.

"Should we wake her?" A voice called.

"Nah, we should let her sleep." Another answered.

I finally began to peek my eyes open. Everyone stood at the foot of my bed. All but Niall. "Hey everyone." I asked, choking on my words. "We are going to the studio soon, so if you would like, you can come?" Liam asked, sitting down near me. I nodded with a smile as he kissed my forehead and everyone began to leave. Brandt stayed behind in sat in the room with me.

"What happened last night?" Brandt said, shutting the bedroom door. I gulped, trying not to make it obvious. He gave me the serious eye, starring me down. I began to hold my breath. "Lizzy, what actually happened last night?" He said, getting serious. "Nothing, why?" I was trying to avoid the question. He started to get serious, fast. I gulped on more time, stood up and walked to the bathroom. Brandt tried to follow, but I shut the door in his face.

I took a good long look at myself in the mirror. My twisted brown hair and glowing brown eyes popped against my pale, city like complextion. I got lost in the moment.

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. I wrapped the towel around my thin body and began to blow dry my long hair. When I  had finished, I walked out into the room and to my suprize, Brandt was gone. I had pulled out a white, short sleeve, lace like shirt with turquoise skinny jeans, and a pair of whitish, cremish Sperry's. I had pulled over my bra and pulled up my panties and continued to get ready.

After I had gotten dressed, I walked into the bathroom and began applying the make up necessary to cover up the damage Cole has created. Cole. Did I sill have feelings for the bastard? Sad to say, but I had feelings for him. He was my first love. He was my first kiss. He was my first........dick head. I hadn't given up my virginity to him. The night I broke up with him, we were supposed to do it, but I broke it off before. I am glad I did.

I ignored the thought and walked down the hall towards Niall's room. I lifted my hand to knock, but I heard Niall talking in his Irish accent to I believe to be, Liam. "We kissed." He pleaded. I heard Liam's jaw drop. "What? Why? Where there people around?" He began to ask. I heard Niall let out sigh/ 'I don't want to talk about it right now, mate. I will tell ya later." Niall said as Liam twisted the door handle. I sprinted to my room, letting out a sigh as I sat on my bed.

Liam walked in with a smile on his face. "Why are you so smiley?" I asked him. He sat down on my bed, next to me and began to poke my tummy. "I know what you and Nialler did last night!" He started teasing. "Really? So you know that we were watching a movie?" I said, with lots of sarcasm. He rolled his eyes, keeping his smile on his face. "No! I know about your snogging!" He bragged. I began to blush. I looked down at my hands and smiled widely. "I see that you're embarrassed and I will leave you to your thoughts." Liam said, kissing my forehead. He began to walk away. "Liam." I called. "Yes, lovely?" He said, turning his head towards me. "Don't tell, anyone." I said, emphasizing the word anyone. Liam smiled and nodded, walking out of the room.

We all finally made it to the studio in one piece. Liam kept smiling at Niall and I as Brandt and Sara sat between the two of us on the couch in the studio. Liam and Louis where recording their parts as Harry, Liam, and Niall sat in the sitting area, or where we were. "Thank you boys! That was really great!" The recording person said. "So who is next?" The person said. It was a man. Around his later 20's. He had shagged red hair and piercing emerald green eyes. He was quite handsome, but my sights where set somewhere else. "Niall, Liam, and Zayn, your turn." The man added.

The boys got up and began recording their parts for the single. A few minutes had passed. "So that is it! Thank you boys for coming in! See you all tomorrow." The man said, looking back at all of us. He smiled and left the building. We all stood around, looking at each other.

In the corner of the room, there stood a grand piano. Brandt looked at me and smiled. I shook my head and he frowned. There is nothing more adorable and innocent than Brandt's frowning face, well there's Niall. By the way, where was the boy? I looked around. Niall wasn't there. "We should get going, we have a huge day ahead of us. We have that new interview." Harry had said. I looked at everyone and we headed out of the car.

As we walked outside, fans lined the streets. They screamed and hollered. How can the boys handle this? I kept asking myself. I still couldn't understand that.

When we reached to the flat, Niall grabbed my hand and headed up the stairs, to his room. This was going to be interesting, right?