Chapter thirty one:

I pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes wide open at Zayn. What had just happened? And what would Harry say? But what would Harry care, he's cheating on me.

I shook my head and went into panic mode. My hands were rapped around my neck as I placed my head between my bent legs. The rain hit the ground harder and harder. I just kissed Zayn. But I had sex with Harry last night. What was I doing? I am losing myself. I am getting lost in the clouds and I am losing my ground. Zayn moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Leave me alone." I snapped to him in tears as I starred into his eyes. I jumped to my feet and pushed my hands in my pockets and began to walk down the driveway and towards the park. I need to get away.

Elizabeth's POV

I opened my eyes and exposed Niall next to me. He pretended like we were a couple. And even those small minutes we pretended, it felt real. I wanted us to be real. But we can't be real. And that is set in stone.

-------

We finally arrived back in London after the many hours on the flight. And it wasn't quite really fun.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Me - Sara, we are here in London.

I sat in the cab with Niall as he starred out the window. I wonder what Sara and Harry are doing. It is after all their 2 month anniversary.

We finally arrived back to the flat. And there was still no response from Sara. Something was fishy.

I crawled out of the cab and ran out of the rain and straight to the door, that I had flung open. Harry was sitting on a stool next to the bar, talking on the phone. Zayn wasn't in the room and Liam and Louis were sitting talking to each other. I couldn't make out what exactly they were talking about. I finally stopped and began to breath heavier. "Where is Sara?" I asked. She wasn't in the room. Everyone in the room stopped and starred at me. Liam and Louis just shrugged and Harry just sat at the bar. He had frorearm crutches leaning against the wall. What happened while I was gone?

"She ran away." I heard a deep voice call out. I turned to see Zayn standing there on the balcony of the steps. I nodded and turned around and sprinted past Niall.

I began to slow. Where would Sara go? Why did she go? What is happening?

Then the thought hit me.

The park.

I hitched, full on speed towards the park I ran out on Niall.

As I turned the corner of the street, towards the park, there sat Sara, on the same swing I was on a few weeks ago. I stopped my running and began to walk up the steep hill, slowly. "Sara. What's wrong?" I called to her. She continued to stare at the ground. I walked behind her back and placed my hand on it. Her shirt was drenched in rain water and her hair was soaking wet. Tears were running down her face and it was hard to tell because of the rain. I sat down on the swing next to her.

"Sara, I am here for you now. What happened?" I said, despite how tired I was from jet lag. She still starred at the ground. Bless her heart. What happened? I have never honestly seen her cry this much before. Come to think of it, she was always there when I cried. This is a switch.

"Sara?" I asked. My voice rang in the air. She moved her head towards me. A eyebrow lifted. "Harry and I had sex last night." She said, leaving her voice open. My eyes grew and a smile soon appeared and then disappeared. Why was she crying if her and Harry had sex? Did he force her? Wait, he isn't that kind of boy. "Why are you crying?" I asked her, making it sound less.... Vague.

She gulped and cleared her throat and whipped some dreading rain from her brow. "Harry is cheating on me." Sara said. My mouth dropped. That... that... I have no words for cheaters. "Oh my Sara!" I said as I pulled her into a hug, but she barley returned my hug. "That isn't all that happened." Sara managed. I pulled my body away from her.