Your mine

:)

Erza's p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes and try to reach out to the alarm clock which was so fucking  annoying. Don't even know why I brought that stupid thing.Damn my arm is to short, I try to scoot myself closer so I can turn off the clock but end up falling off the bed. Guess I have one choice to just stand up and get ready . 

~10 min later ~

I get of the shower while feeling refreshed. I open my closet and pick out my school uniform. It was a white button up navy blue skirt which was right above my knees and a red tie. I start to put  on my uniform and along with my leather boots. As I was about to walk out I tied my hair into a high ponytail leaving the front pieces of hair out . And also opened my window and through out my alarm clock.  As it was falling I saw the time and it was 8:50. "Shit" I said to myself,  am going to be sooo late . I ran out my room and out the door realizing that my school is one mile away.

I started walking accepting am going to miss my first period. As I was walking a black car started slow it's pace  an roll down its window. I started to walk faster as my heart slowly picked up speed.  Then a man yelled out the car " want a ride!" A young voice said. Ignore I said to myself as I kept on walking. Then he yelled " do you go to  fairy high".I slightly nodded " then come on in I go there too" he yelled again. I guess I have no choice but to get in. I walked slowly to the car and got into the passenger seat seeing a man around my age with blue hair. " so what's your name" he asked with a smile that made my cheeks warm. I didn't say anything but just looked out the window as he drives me to school hopefully. " well my name is Jellal Frenadez, and since you won't tell me your name i'll just call you scarlet" he said as I looked back at him, jellal still smiling. Making me blush even more, jellal I thought, that's a cute name...

2 min later 

We got out of the car and I just noticed how tall and handsome jellal is .... Sanp out of it Ezra! As I was about to say thank you to jellal he disappeared. I looked around but didn't find him anywhere, weird. I run to class seeing the halls empty as the floor echo my foot steps. I barge into my first period seeing all eyes on me . " ms.scarlet your awfully late" said Ms. Carla (in human form not exceed form) " sorry , it will never happen again" as I rushed over to my seat.

I felt someone tap my back and I turned around seeing Jellal. " what are you doing here" I said " this is my first period scarlet." He said smirking  petting my hair and brushing it through his fingers. " stop that" I said as I pulled back my hair. " ms. Scarlet eyes on me not on boys" she said as she continued teaching class. I then felt jellal touching my hair again. "Your hair is really soft scarlet" he said twirling my hair around his finger. " Stop that !" I yelled a little to loudly for everyone to catch their attention towards me and jellal. "Scarlet and frenadez you are not to step into this room intel the period is over. 

Jellal and me walked out the class room as people started to "oooooo" but stopped as ms.carla slammed the door when we walked out. "Thanks a lot" I said started to walk away from class. "Heyyy wait up scarlet, can you at least tell me your name!" He said trying to catch up to me as I was about to walk into the bathroom. "Why should I tell you" I said with an attitude as I leaned on the bathroom door. "Because......I said soooo?" He said. "Not good enough" I said as I walked into the bathroom as jellal followed. " vaginas only" I said . "That's no fair" he said being 2 inches away from me . As I noticed he had a eye tattoo on his left eye. "Well it is fair because you have your own bath-" I got cut off bye jellal pinning me on the wall as he closed the bathroom door and locked it. "What are you doing" I said trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong. 

"Why should I tell you, you don't even want to tell me your first name" he said tightening his grip on my wrist. I didn't respond. I just looked into his eyes seeing something, seeing someone,seeing the reflection of myself in his eyes. So vulnerable,weak. I won't allow it, I kicked up his crotch and made a run for the door but unlucky me tripped over literal air. I tried getting up but jellal can up from behind and brang me up to my feet.as his strong arms grabbed my waist and my back hit against his chest he wispeard something I was shocked by. 

"Your mine scarlet" he whispered in my ear suductivly as I felt my cheeks become hot. He took away one hand from my waist as he puts his finger on my chin with a gentle touch he turns my head to the side. To reveal his face and his eyes gleaming from the dim bathroom light. Then...

His face came closer to mine.....

His lips came closer to mine...

His eyes came closer to mine.......

His love came closer to mine........

His fire came closer to the string of my heart.....

His soul cam closer too mine.....

Then....

Our love came together....

Our souls came together..... 

our faces came together ....

his flames came together with my heart...

Then his lips touched mine, and my heart skipped a beat.

Am probably a fool for thinking this but I think I just fell in love with a man I just met....

A/n

Hoped you enjoyed