Beach Day!

☝🏼Realistic picture of erza and jellal above.

Erza p.o.v

I walked into the guild seeing everyone being there loud selves as usual. Levy and Lucy talking about some book, Mira handing a drink to  Lauxes, Natsu and Gray fighting, Elfman talking about how manly he is, jellal talking to Makarov. WAIT, Jellal is here! I run over to master and jellal. "Jellal what are you doing here?!"I asked trying to think of any possible reason he's here for. " I thought I should join a guild since the magic Council took away all charges from me" he said scratching the back of his head. "Am so happy for you! Congrats your not a fugitive anymore!" I said rapping my arms around him and kissed his cheek and let go seeing jellal blush making me blush. "So what guild are you going to join" I asked, "well I was thinking fairy tail" he said as he pulls up he's shirt showing his fairy tail mark on his chest. I was shocked "so I joined fairy tail so I can see your beautiful face everyday" he said blushing a bit. As you can here people in the back round awwwww. "OKAY that's enough you two love birds! Now let's celebrate BRATS! TO THE BEACH!" Master Makarov said standing on a chair since he's so small. "COME ON ERZA LETS GO!" He said smiling back at me as he takes my hand running .I followed him giggling for some reason. Why do I feel so bubbly and happy around him.... it might just be me.

At the beach*

I splash Jellal as he falls into the water dramatically as I chuckle at his silliness. Then he comes up from the water under me and carry's me on his shoulders. "JELLAL! Put me down" I said pulling his hair to the side so he can go that direction. " not gonna happen SCARLET" he mocked  as he starts to tickle my feet. "St-stop t-that I cant br-eath" I said laughing like crazy. But he didn't stop he just continued to tickle me intel we fell into the water making a big splash to overlap on us. Then a big strong wave pushed us to shore as my body drifted.

" jellal help.... I have sand in my eyes. I can't seeee" I said giggling in the end of my sentence. "Here let me help" he said sweetly as he rubbed my eyes taking out the sand. I opened my eyes seeing jellal on top of me . My cheeks went warm and my lips tingling. "Thanks" I said . I then realized our faces were getting closer , omg is this really happening.omg am not ready . I then felt his cold hand touching my warm cheek making me shiver. I looked into his eyes, his really pretty dark green eyes. I can't wait no more, he's too slow. I didn't know what I was doing then but I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his lips on mine . It was a shock at first to him for me what I just did but he followed along and kissed back. It was passionate but lustful. I started to play with his soft wet hair as I heard Master yelled " get a room you two" which made me blush  and for me and jellal to break the kiss and gasp for air. " maybe we should get One" he said winking as I punched his shoulder playfully "stupid" I muttered under my breath.he then got off of me, Leaving me there with my face camouflaging with my hair as I sat up on the sand as the water came to my feet and left.

1 hour later * 

An hour has passed and everyone left shore except me and Jellal. "It's getting late . We should probably head out" he said while grabbing his towel and handling mine over. "Yeah I gue-" I got cut off by a nearby scream coming from the dock ( A/N when I first wrote this it autocorrected dock to dick lol) I stared at jellal as he nodded and we went to go check it out. And it turned out that a gang of thugs were surrounding a teenage girl who was held back from a gang member. When we go to the dock Jellal started to attack while I got the girl to safety. I came back and helped jellal with the thugs. It turned out that they used magic and were actually very strong wizards. "REQUIP" I yelled as  required ito my fastes armor and took out half of the thugs . Then I felt  something painful go through my foot. Making me fall into the water withering in pain. I tried to swimming back up but my injured foot was holding me back. I then bent down seeing a bullet in my ankle, I took my index finger and thumb trying and successfully taking out the bullet. Causing me to go deeper into the water as you can hear my muffled screams as my wind felt like it was on fire due to the salt water. I was running out of air quickly and it felt like my lungs were being flattened. My sight starting get blurry and I was up to my last breath. "Jellal" I said using the last of my breath as my lungs were striving for air as I breathed in water and chocked it out.

Jellal's p.o.v

I knocked out all of the thugs with my bare fist feeling the tips of my knuckles burning and drips of blood coming down my hand.  Then I heard a slight muffled voice, erzas voice, calling for me. "Don't give in ,not just yet erza, am coming for you" I said is I dived into the water seeking out her scarlet hair. I started to go deeper into the water as I saw a trail of blood sinking down into the water.she must be near here , I went deeper and then saw Erza sinking  down with her hair rising in the water looking enchanted. I quickly swam and held her close to me as I saw a bullet went through her leg. But looks like she took it out. I came closer to her unconscious face and put my lips on hers giving her air too last a little while.

 I came closer to her unconscious face and put my lips on hers giving her air too last a little while

I then started to reach out for the surface as another wave drifts us too shore. I carryovered Erza further down the shore and put her gently onto the sand. I then ripped a pice of my swimming trunk and warped it around her wound. As some blood bleeds through the fabric. I then went to her face where her scarlet bangs covered her eyes.  I then started doing CPR on her since her breathing stopped. "Come on erza, BREATH" I said pumping my hands downward on her chest. I then held her nose and exahald through her mouth. "Come on ! You can't DIE ....not yet!" I said hitting my fist on her chest as I my tears threatened to fall on her pale skin ."This is all my fault" I said to myself. "I should have never joined the guild" I said too myself once more , my tears finally escaping my eyes . Then I heard  cough coming from erza and my tears of pity  turned to tears of joy. Erza coughed once more this time coughing water. " it's not your fault, nothing is...jelly-cun" she said with her eyes still covered from her bangs. I chuckled from the nickname she called me.

"Don't cry jelly.am right here" she said smiling. I smiled wiping away my tears and put my hand on her cheek putting aside her bangs so I can see her twinkling eyes that reflect the beauty of life. "Let's go home" I said starting to carry her bridal style, she nodded gripping onto my chest.

"Jellal...." she said looking down.

"Yes "

"Will you ever forget me" 

"It's impossible to forget about the person you love"

"Y-you love me" she said looking up at me with big fragile eyes

"Since the day I laid eyes on, that's the whole reason why I gave you your last name scarlet"

"So you can never forget me"

"Yes"

" I love you too jellal" 

"Am glad to hear that"

" jellal"

"Yes"

"Can we go eat strawberry cheesecake"

"Of course"