W

Chapter 1

Kim Hazel's P.O.V

"It's time to diet....I'm so fat!" Jenny whined while Yeri and me continued eating our sandwiches.

"Just shutup and eat please." Yeri answered while eating and reading her book. I rolled my eyes and sighed. " You have been saying the same old thing for the past 6 months but you never stop eating."

We 3 have been really close friends for more than 9 years since elementary school and now, we are already in University.

Nothing much change, Jenny have been dating different guys every 2 months since high school

Nothing much change, Jenny have been dating different guys every 2 months since high school. Yeri have been dating her textbooks and exam certificates for life. Me? Single for 21 years of my life. Not that I am gay.... just that no one really interest me till I wanna build a future with.

"Look! I think Hazel is looking at me..." A guy sitting just 2 tables away from us was pointing at our direction. "Wa, she's really pretty...Sadly, I would have confront her if she is not hard to get."

"Urgh, random guys are assuming that you are looking at them again, Hazel." Yeri rolled her eyes. " Ew, since when I am looking at them!," I cringed and stuffed the last bite of sandwich into my mouth. "Let's go back to class."

The hallway was super squeezy and a lot of people were running around because everyone's class was starting soon. I accidentally collided onto someone's chest and all of my papers dropped on the floor. " I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed and bowed. It's not his fault though, why is he apologising to me? He has a cute voice and just a head taller than me.

" ah, it's okay." I rubbed the back of my neck when I saw all my papers scattered on the floor. He quickly bend down to collect my papers if not someone will step on it any moment. He handed over the papers to me, making a second eye contact with me, bow again and walked away. He looked super familiar, like someone I interacted with years ago. Ah, what's with all these thoughts?

Oh my god, it's time to rush back to class! I look around and realise my friends actually left me here for class without waiting for me! These as*holes!

Park Jimin's P.O.V

Today is another typical day, I ate my lunch alone again and walked back to class, plucking in my earpiece. I enjoy this feeling of not caring about anything else other than listening to music. I have no one to talk to anyway.

Everyone was running at the pathway back to class while I think I'm the only one still listening to music and taking my time to walk back to class. I looked outside the windows, the blue sky and green grass makes me feel super calm.

Suddenly, I felt someone collided onto my chest. I looked down and papers are scattered around on the floor. "I'm so sorry!" I bow and automatically apologised.

"ah, it's okay." She smelled really nice. I quickly bend down and picked up all her papers before anyone could step on it. I looked up and realise it's actually Hazel. Park Hazel. I quickly hand over her papers , bow and quickly left. I have to get out of here as fast as possible.

I don't want myself to get involve with her. She is one of the most popular kid in school and everyone knows her. "I am known as a 'weirdo' in this school..."

" Is Jimin talking to himself? He is acting weird again." I heard whispers and a few guys gossiping behind me. I shook away my thoughts and walked off.
_

I have a Guardian that takes care of me since I'm a kid. My mom? She is always overseas working, while my dad passed away when I'm 10. I can't even remember his face. My Guardian told me that I used to have a lot of friends when I'm much younger. But I got into an accident, I can't remember majority of what happened but I knew that the accident made me forget everything that happened before I was 10 year old. No one told me what exactly happened to me when I was 10. I just knew I got into a car accident and into a coma for 3 months.

Now, people always take me as a weirdo. There's something wrong about me. I know. But it have been 11 years. Mom sent me to almost 7 different doctors but none of them were able to cure my sickness.

I have 3 personalities. Yes, I have Dissociative identity disorder and it makes me super insecure to get close to people.

___________

___________

Hello! How's my first chapter? I know it's boring but then I promise that the story will get more and more interesting soon.
Please always comment nice things and like my chapters! ❤️