All-Might...

Warning there will be cursing! Bakugo is in this chapter and he says some language! (really bad language)

Ayano's POV;

I was done with the race and Uraraka decided to talk to me and while she was asking questions I would just nod, yes or no. She then asks a question that caught my attention, "What does your mama and dad do for a living?" I stiffen at the question and then run away from her. I found Todoroki but he was talking to someone when I ran behind him. When I was behind him the other person then says, "OH NOW HALF AND HALF IF PROTECTING SOMEONE!?" I flinch when I see an ash blonde kid. I then hear my breath hitch as I go in front of Todoroki and then say, "H-hi m-my n-name is A-Ayano Sh-shoto!" He stares at me with amusement and then says, "Oh my name is I don't CARE! Go away studdering B!tch!" I only back away from being scared then run away... I don't want to start a fight especially with someone who looks like they can beat me up. He said the same things mama said...

BackFlash;

"Mama!" 10-year-old me yelled. She was treating me differently recently like, beating me up and stuff. She has been doing the same to my one-year-old sister. But today was the day she was going to officially give me up... She left without one word and the last thing she said was, "I  hate you, you stuttering B!tch!" And then left us and never returned.

BackFlash over----------

I then come back to reality to see me run into Izuku Midoriya. I bow then try to run away but he then grabs my wrist and says, "Why are you always running away from me?" I look at him with no emotion in my sad tired eyes and then say, "Y-you a-are..." He looks at me weird and that's when I quickly tug my hand away and run. I then get to the classroom where I see All-Might at the desk and not Mr Aizawa. I then go to him and say, "Mr A-All-Mi-Might I-I was Wo-wondering were the-the pr-principle's off-office is?" He only shakes his head and then says, "You don't like the UA... I'm guessing." I shake my head yes and then say, "I-I h-have on-only m-made one f-friend... a-and I-I'm pr-pretty s-sure he is m-my fr-friend o-out o-of p-pity..." I felt bad saying that but it was probably true... No one actually took the time to make me their friend except for three people and only one of them is my friend. Once we arrived I motioned him to go. So I stepped in and Nezu is sitting there and then says to me, "Are you okay? Also, has everyone been treating you alright?" I shake my head yes and then say, "C-can I-I st-stay i-in rescue p-please. I-I d-don't l-like f-fighting!" He shakes his head no and then says, "I'm sorry I can't but what about this I'll not make you fight too much just the teachers will be fighting you... okay?" I shake my head okay and leave and once I leave the office I see Mr Aizawa and he then says, "Com' on let's head to the classroom... and hey if Bakugo gives you a hard time just tell us, teachers okay?" I nod my head, yes and we head to the classroom and when we do I see everyone there and I panic and hide behind Mr Aizawa. He then walks in more and stretches his hands behind him and taps my shoulder and I go to my desk with everyone staring at me. I sit behind Midoriya and class begins until in the middle of the lesson Bakugo jumps on his desk and screams, "MR AIZAWA! DEKU IS MUTTERING AGAIN AND IT'S ANNOYING!" I am confused, Who is Deku?

Aizawa's POV;

Once he said that I walked over to Midoriya's desk and then see him working in a notebook that has a page of notes and then a whole page that was guessing Miss. Shoto's quirks. I then say to him, "Mr Midoriya please stop muttering during class and pay attention." He snaps out of it and nods his head in agreement. I know her quirks all the teachers do and so does Todoroki but that's everyone who knows. I then start teaching again when I hear the bell signalling them to go to lunch. Before Miss. Shoto or Todoroki can leave I hold them back and say, "Todoroki if anyone asks her quirk don't tell them and also help Miss. Shoto catches up and teach her more about rescue techniques and then Miss. Shoto you will be transferred to a different hero school if you still feel uncomfortable after a month okay?" They both nod their head and head to lunch. But before anything happens All-Might runs into the room and screams, "I just heard the news that we have to fight little Miss. Shoto! Is this true?" I nod my head yes and he then goes into his original form and walks out saying, "I'm going to get lunch to see you later!" He then walks out and while he is walking out I then grab Todoroki and Miss. Shoto's homework and see it all and I mean ALL of it completed and I'm just standing there with shock and the best thing is is that they put a note on the top saying that where ever there was a neon line was where they asked each other with help. So I saw like one or two lines on Miss. Shoto's and ten on Todoroki's?! Man, she knows a lot more then I thought! I then head to lunch and see all the students and Todoroki in the corner table with Miss. Shoto and they were just sitting there with no one else and not talking but listening to music. I then head over to them and hear little mumbles that sound like singing and When I sit down I hear the music blasted and then after five minutes of sitting there they both stand up and head over to the lunch line and were standing right next to each other and having a quiet conversation and then they got their food and sat back down. They then put back on their headphones and start eating very silently. 

Izuku's POV;

I was looking around the room and saw Mr Aizawa, Todoroki and Miss. Shoto all eating lunch together. But they aren't talking Todoroki then says something and I see Miss. Shoto has something blue and iron looking growing on her cheek. So I stand up and walk over to her and tap her shoulder. She jumps at least 5 feet in the air and then goes back down and then looks at me and gets up to try to run but then she then stops I look at her very weirdly until I see her feet frozen She turns around and glares at Todoroki, he then says, "Ayano actually talk to him." She then looks at me and motions for me to sit down with them. I do and then say, "S-So h-how a-are you?" She looks at me and then at Todoroki and he then says, "We have to train later if you want to join you------" He then was cut off by Ayano hitting his shoulder REALLY hard and he falls to the floor and then says, "OW!" She then gives him a glare and says one word, "Q-quirk!" He then understands what she is saying and then says, "Actually sorry Midoriya you can't train with me sorry." I then say, "It's okay..." I then have a great idea, I then say, "What about in order for you to trust me Ayano we can hang out sometime!" She then shakes her head, okay and then I just realized something, I asked a girl basicly on a date... oops... if her parents know then I am deadmeat... wait who are her parents?