Request by - Thingshappened

THIS IS LIKE A QUARTER DONE

Reader female wolf x Male Coyote 

(r/l)- random location, (h/c)- hair color, (h/l)- hair length, (f/c)- favorite color, (b/t)- blood type,

It was a hot day today in your town, so normally you stay inside your home on your computer surfing the internet and YouTube. As you twirl your (h/l) (h/c) hair and your (f/c) wolf tail swishes back and forth thinking about what your next YouTube video you should be. Yes, you were a You tuber and a very popular one at that, some say that you're even more popular than Markiplier. As you start to edit your 24th episode of Happy Wheels you get an email from Anonoms125766 ¨huh what is this. ¨ you think as you click it. But what comes up is something you will never forget. It was (your darkest secret) "Oh ... my ... god" you say as you drop your cup of soda on your white rug. You just stand there in fear may be a little confusion "H...How is anybody able to get their paws on this?" you question yourself aloud in a panic. Another email pops up it read "If you don't want this getting out your going to meet me at (r/l) in an hour." You look at the time it's 2:00 am, "Shit" you whisper yell "Alright fine have it your way." You walk out of your house to your car and step into it.

(Time skip because I'm lazy AF)

You finally arrived at a creepy looking old building "EW, this place looks so gross." you say in a valley girl tone as you look at all the graffiti an arm's length away. You walk in through the door, seeing nothing but broken glass and tattered furniture, the only light shown was through a single window that was the only thing not boarded up. You walk around for a little bit looking at the old pictures of old ass dogs looking more like mutts, books, clothes, etc. Until you see a candle in the top shelf of the bookshelf, it was lit ¨What the f-¨" you were so rudely interrupted by the bookshelf moving to the side ¨Again what the f-¨you were interrupted again. By a mutt walking out of the opening muttering to himself.  "REALLY AGAIN." you scream making the mutt jump like five feet back and results in him screaming in a smexy deep voice. "MOTHER FUCKER!" "You! Your the one that sent me that email. Weren't you." You yell aggrieved. He looks at you with the most terrifying face you have have ever seen ( it was like a death glare and a monster had a child and that was his face! ) and said "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABO- ohhh." his face changes to a evil smirk " You must be that popular chic everyone has been talking about!" the smirk grew wider. " The one with the perfect body for anything your heart desires? Is that not one of your comments? " You stare at him in shock and horror , opening your mouth to say something but nothing came out "Your blood type is (b/t),  your favorite colors is (f/c). You live on (r/l). Oh I could go on and on. but first i need something from you." He clapped twice, you felt a cold hand on your shoulder, then everything goes black. (Da Da Daaaaaaaa)