Chapter one

Hey guys thank you for checking my book out. Please if any mistakes are spotted tell me politely and for sure I'll correct it. Again thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy.

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

Quote of the day

"When something bad happens you have three choices, you can let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you "

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

Two months ago

Time flew by quickly and the next thing I knew, the bell for our last class went off, I quickly dodged any particular attention I could get as I walked for my last class. I kept a low profile blending in with the other students as I tried to not be spotted by my next villain.

Thankfully I reached my destination and quietly took my seat. I sat in my usual spot; at the corner of the room where no one could notice me.

I pulled up my hoodie up, plugged my earphones and hummed to my favorite song as I waited  for the teacher to make her way in. Finally the teacher came in class and ordered everybody to take their seats, so I got my books out and payed full attention to the teacher.

************************
The bell for home time rung and I sprinted out my chair.

"Ewww look at her"

"Like the fuck why doesn't she ditch her poor pathetic father and live with her mother. She is so beautiful and rich have you seen her. But for real if I were her I would have chosen the luxurious life... so stupid." I heard someone mummer as I walked up to my locker.

Once I put my books away I sprinted out the halls and went through the parking lot running straight to my house.

When I finally reached home I threw my bags on the floor and flung myself on the couch.

"Dad, I'm home "I hollered. Right now I needed to get dinner ready and wash some dirty clothes for dad and I.

"Are you home cause I need you tell me where you're dirty clothes are if you need me to wash them."

"Dad!" I said I bit louder.

Uh where was he? I asked myself. Was he sleeping at this hour? I went up the stairs two by two and reached the top floor in no time.

Knocking the door three times I waited to get approval.

"Dad, I'm coming in." I said. For some reason I felt something wrong had happened. I open the bedroom door and drop to my knees as I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Someone help!!!!" I crawl over to my dad hitting his leg begging him to wake up. My heart was about to leap out of my throat and oh not in a so good way.

"Wake up, wake up, please stop wake up!" I scream repeating those words over and over again. But he doesn't answer, he's not waking up.

NO NO NO! I can not believe this he's... gone, he was... nooooo! This isn't true I say trying to convince myself that this was only my imagination.

The neighbors somehow hear my screaming and they come to aid for my rescue as they knock the door for quite some time before abruptly knocking it down. They come running upstairs like they know where they're going and burst inside the room. All they could do is stare and freeze at the door. My tears and sobbing don't stop all we just do is watch my dad swing back and forth on the rope hopelessly.

I see the note and I see the chair he threw before hanging himself. But I don't move I'm stiff as board, I cry and cry and cry.

My neighbors daughter who I have possibly never talked to for the past ten years tries to comfort me while her mother calls 911 as if my father needed medical help.