Please Don't Go Girl Joey McIntyre

It's Very Difficult For Joey McIntyre To Focus On A Lots Of Stuff When He Can't Really Focus.  He Has He's Mind Focused On That One Girl.  Everytime He Trys To Focus He Can't Think Period.  What's Wrong ? Said Jordan. I Can't Seem To Get Melanie Out Of My Mind Bro. She's All I Think About.  Even When We Record Songs For Our Albums She Is There. Joey Said. Finally Donnie Said Bro, Why Didn't I Think Of This Before U Should Go Find Her. He Said. She's My Everything And My World.  He Said.  I Don't Know What The Hell Happened Between Us. He Said.  I Love Her With My Heart And Soul. He Said Again.  SHIT ♤♤♤♤♤. FUCK THIS I AM GOING TO FIND HER AND BRING HER BACK TO ME. Joey Said.  Good Boy.  Said Danny. It's About Time.  She's My Wife. He Said.  Wanna Us Go With You 4 Some Support.  Said Jon. That Would Help Me A Lot. He Said.  Thanks Guys.  He Said.  So They Finished Doing A Few Songs For Their Album Than They All Hopped Into Danny's Truck And When Hunting For Me. I Know She Loves Me.  He Said. We Love Each Other.  But My God If I Have To Make Love To Her Every Single Night Or Day Or In Between I Will Do It.  Joey Said.  We Shouldn't Be Going Our Separate Ways. After A Long Fight.  He Said.