Part 1

Harry's pov

The bright lights escaped the window blinds. i sighed and got up to go to the dining room to sit a lone in a humorously large room with no one.

My kingdom thinks I need queen but nobody really knows I'm gay. i was always scared to tell my parents I was going to tell them when they got back for Doncaster but the idiot of a King killed them the only people I care about I was 17 now I'm 24 I've been in war with Doncaster every since.

Holmes Chapel was a bigger country so we were easily beating them I'm surprised they lasted this long. "King I have your mail" My servant Liam Payne.

"Thank you, now leave" I said as I took the mail from his hands and he walked away with fear in his eyes even if i was friends with liam he could tell i was in a bad mood.

After my parents died I've turned to a cold hearted evil king as many people say in Holmes Chapel. i looked though the mail and I got a letter from king Tomlinson.

King Harry Styles of Holmes Chapel I would like to sign a peace treaty to stop the war between our two countries and it would be a pleasure if you stayed with us at our castle in a week.

King Mark Tomlinson of Doncaster

I laughed now his begging for a stop however I can stop the war when every I want Im the King of Holmes Chapel. However want to amuse the the Tomlinsons.

i would visit Doncaster plus I haven't see my favorite prince Louis tomlinson in a while.