Part 5

Today was the day I left Doncaster but to my kingdom with my queen

It been a week since our reunion and I notice a change in Nick we were so close and now every time I talk to him, he just seems so mad and angry maybe his just jealous because all my attention at louis...

My queen oh how I love him his so small and when I hug him he fits so perfectly in my arm.

Aww my queen.

I was awoken from my thoughts as louis stirred in his nap. I pull him closer to me and he just cuddled until there was no space in between.

I slowly fell asleep as well.

"King Styles!" Yelled in to my ear waking me up from my sleep. I felt something on my chest I looked to what what it was.

It was a louis resting peacefully cuddling into my chest. He looks like a kitten.

I've miss him ever much I happy to have him back in my arms.

" King Styles!" Nick yelled harshly making louis wake up with a jump.

"Hazza?" My kitten asked quietly. "Yes, love?"

"Were are we?" He asked with his sky blue innocent eyes looking in to mine as the world around us slipped away and it was just us to in the world.

I pulled him into a kiss it wasn't a full on make out just a perfect innocent kiss just like him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I sorry it short and I'm sorry it took a long time I have Band practice 4 day a week till 730 and now I need to go on Saturdays

So I'm going to set a goal

5 vote

I'll update when it hit it goal