part 10

I woke up surprisingly warm. So I cuddled closer to the warmth to feel a .... body! I jolted up from the bed did louis come to lay with me?

I looked at the sleeping body to see a naked Nick?

What the hell happen

"Nick wake up" i shook him till he was awake. When he finally woke up I released that I was naked too

Shit

"What happened last night!" I demanded with a whispered-yell. "Uh... last night you came to me a we make love, dont you remember? You told me that you loved me!" He said about to cry. I hugged him " I'm sorry I don't love you Im in love with Louis" he was crying by now but I was telling him the truth.

"But what if I'm pregnant? Will you stay with me?" I let him go of him and put some pants on. "You will never tell louis what happened and if and only IF you are pregnant we will work it out.

"Harry can we talk?" Louis's sweet voice came from the other side of the door.

"Uhh yea just wait little I'm-m changing" i jump off the bed "hide in the closet!" I quietly hissed at nick who was still sobbing.

As nick got to the closet I put I shirt on. "Uh come in, love"the door open and louis look confused "is someone in here i though I heard crying" i nervously laughed. " Love, I think your hearing things." And right after nick fell out of the closet still naked.

Facepalm

I looked at louis who was crying again "uh never mind" louis ran out of the room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Did harry really sleep with Nick? Is nick pregnant? How is louis going to react??