good morning Monday

I would say good morning, but there's no good in a morning, m'kay? By the way, my name's skits or y/n, best way to describe me would be "That short person who doesn't care until you poke them in the eye". Nice to meet you, not really, i like to stay to myself. Less friends, less people to care about. . . . This is why I dont have a lot of friends. First day of school, let's do this.

It's cold. . . nah I'm just sensitive to cold. pulling up my hood I observe and judge my environment. The trees where tall and green and off in the back were the woods. They say if you went there, you would never come back out. I'm just kidding no one said that. I'm pretty sure people go bird watching in there so. There was a bunny like monster walking their.... bunny? what kind of Disney logic is this. They were on the other side of the road, and i wanted it to be that way. Anyways, less about actual people, the bunny was kind of adorable. It was really fluffy, looked like a marshmallow and if I wasn't such a lazy son of a chicken, I would actually walk up and pet it. The roads were mildly littered, you know normal stuff like empty chips, crushed soda cans, and . . . a hair spray? . . . Alright, sure. 

BEEP BEEP

Holy shit, it's just the bus jesus Christ. 

Climbing inside, I seemed to have found the missing part of hell. The front seat was occupied by one jerk who tried to trip me. . . I kicked him in the shin and moved on not looking back. Hey, who said a nerd can't be a jerk too? Anyways I took a random seat in the back. That would be a regret in my book, as it seems that seat was already taken by someone else.