What now?

I turn back, ready to commit escape 9000, but he slows down and hands me a....sketch book. Wait a sec... THAT'S MY SKETCH BOOK.

"You left, your book on the bus. . . thought I'd give it back to ya... or something"(how dafuq would the sketchbook fall out tho)

"O-oh yeah!, thanks . . . I guess?"

"uh... yep, alright"

I should really zip up my bag to prevent any interaction.He gave me shrug and a smile. Guess someone slapped the smirk off of him or something. He walked off and I saw as the gossip girls squealed as he walked past and waved. Why is every cheerleader like this? 

Disgustin'

I walk back inside, packing my sketchbook in.  I pick up my bag around my shoulder and observe my school's interior. 

The inside of the school was...interesting. The ceiling was a off-white thick cream color. The  walls were a olive green drowned in a  coat of grey. The locker's sea green shone off a reflection from the ceiling lights. Guess they re-painted everything while the students were gone. Can't wait till they're vandalized with sharpie dicks.

Taking out a small scrap of paper from my pocket, I summarize my schedule. First is... Math. Okay that's down corridor B. 

...

Which one's corridor B?

~~~
(I'm workin on story, I dunno what to do now ecks dee)