≠Scars≠ (DenNor)

Norway's POV
The feeling of the sharp blades slicing my wrists and all the blood leaking out of the slices were so satisfying to me. Everyday I come to the bathroom to cut my arms... for him.

Denmark. I want him to love me. Everyday until he loves me I will slice my wrists like some sort of cake.

This all started a month ago, when I had a wet dream of the Dane. It made me feel like a disgusting piece of shit for even thinking of him dominating me. Yes, this is an unhealthy addiction, but it's best for me.

I decided to do one more cut and then my work will be done...

I heard the handle rattle...

And the all to familiar creak of an opening door...

Did I forget to lock it..?

"Norway? You in here?" A familiar annoying and booming voice speaks as if I was 10 away from him. "Yes, but please leave.." I said that too late... he had already seen the blood leaking from my arms.

He hugged me. "Norway..." I heard sobs. Is he crying?

Over me?

I patted his back. "Your so selfish! Why would you do this and keep it inside..." he sounded like he was coughing. "I'm so sorry..." I kept on patting his back as I spoke. "Talk to me.." he says and then pulled away from the hug.

I will feel so dirty if I tell him... but I can't lie about this. "It started when I had a dirty dream about a..." I started crying in the middle of it. He nodded my head for me to continue. "About you!" The tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

"Norway it's ok! I love you too..." He then kissed me before I could answer.

Finally, this emptiness inside me was gone..