You found him?

"I am going to kick him so hard in the ass his father will feel it and roll in his grave!" Eleiona was pacing in front of the three people sitting on the couch and she was fuming.

"Calm down, there has got to be a good reason behind this." The soft female voice tried to calm the hybrid that was in front of her, but she did no good.

Leo stopped all of the sudden and glared, "How could you call this a surprise?" She threw her hands in the air, "More like a burden! I just woke up, I want to enjoy being a hybrid."

"Look, Eleiona being angry is no use." Stefan stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders, guiding her to sit down. "We are going to find him."

"How could he do this to me?" She questioned in disbelief, "He can make Hybrids without a baby, this is pointless."

She huffed, "Actually it's not." Eleiona slowly turned towards Bonnie and glared at her with a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie was feeling slightly intimidated. It was intimidating enough that Eleiona was a hybrid, but a pregnant hybrid; how angry could she get? "I mean I know Elena is a vampire, but Klaus isn't stupid -he has her blood."

"When we killed Klaus, I made a deal with him to put him Tylers body. Everyone thought Klaus was dead." Leo nodded, she already knew this, "When I put Klaus back in his own body and Rebekah discovered he wasn't actually dead she got..."

"-Pissed!" Damon butted in to Bonnies small speech. She glared at him, but quickly continued on with what she was saying.

"Klaus only had two bags full of Elenas blood left." Oh, yeah Elena is a vampire now. "Rebekah squeezed all of the blood out of the bags, you're kind of his only hope for hybrids now." Bonnie revealed, staring at her hands, "Your child's blood will work just the way the doppelgangers blood did."

Leo stared at her while sucking in a deep breath and letting it out, "Well that is an awful lot to take in."

"I know right it was a big surprise when we found out too." Her eyes snapped to look at Damon while Stefan glared at him and growled.

"Wait..." She said looking between the two brothers, "You both already knew?!"

"Yeah we found out about..." Damon looked up as he thought, "yeah, a year ago when the whole ordeal happened."

"Ugh I swear Damon I am-" She stopped herself and stood up, running her hands over her face, "You know what, I'm over it. Bonnie, do this spell so we can locate Klaus and I can kill him please."

"Fine." She nodded and pulled her big book full of spells. She kneeled down on her knees and placed the book on the coffee table as she flipped through.

"Do you need anything in order to do it?" Eleiona questioned with her hands on her hips, peering down at the witch.

"Your blood would help a lot because he's your maker." Bonnie nodded, "Even more so since you are carrying a piece of him in you."

Leo pursed her lips and nodded, "Right." She watched as Bonnie smoothed out the page, "Alright, lets do this then."

"Damon, Light those two candles on the mantel." He did as he was instructed as Bonnie smoothed out the map of the town in front of her.

Leo hissed as Bonnie made a cut in Leos palm and the blood poured onto the map, "I can never get used to the way that feels."

Bonnie let out a soft laugh and held on to Eleionas hand, "Think of him and only him." Leo nodded, closing her eyes and focusing on Klaus, "Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras, Sequitas saguines, Ementas asten mihan ega petous."