CHAPTER 4

I just learned how to add photos to a story. Don't judge. Anyway I added a picture of Shane's car in chapter 3. For anyone who started reading this after September 21 2014 never mind.

JASMINE POV:

When I got there I was late.

"Ahhh class looks like we have a new student, whom also happens to be late." Said the teacher

"I'm sorry miss I had trouble finding my why to class" I said in a fake but sounding real shy voice. Truth was i was really happy, I got chocolate!

"Very we'll you may take a seat beside.... Shane over there. She replied

Taking a seat beside 'Shane', aka stranger kisser. I figured he was a werewolf because of the smell of trees he gave off.

So taking a seat next to Shane, I Was studing his features, but when I reached his mouth I seen he was smirking. Why was he smirking? BECAUSE HE CAUGHT ME STARING AT HIM! Omg this is so embarrassing.

After that class the rest we're pretty boring then came lunch, I'm ditching, there's no way I'm staying, i mean really, I already learned this stuff and people are getting on my nerves.

Soo I text my brother to come pick me up and he did. ( my brother didn't bother to argue knowing either way I'd get home) when we got home I went to my room and get into my a pair in black skinny jeans, a black tank top, black combat boots and my weapons. I stuck one dagger in each boot, my bow and arrow on my back and my utility belt on my waist. ( the belt holds 1 more dagger, a throwing knife, and 2 silent guns.)Then when I got downstairs I aske kyle if he wanted to come, and of corse he did. A few minutes later her came down in black strain jeans, a tight fitting black v neck, a pair of black combat boots, weapons, and sent hider.

SHANES POV:

My mate is beautiful. Our relationship would be perfect, ex step for to flaws. 1. She's human. 2. She has no idea about us. Me having a big pack, I know there has to be at least one pack member in each lass. I asked if they could keep me up to date on the things she does in the other classes. So far I've Heard that she is able to answer any questions the teacher throws at her and that she doesn't pay attention in class and is on her phone instead.

Maybe I could talk to her at lunch. When I got to the lunch room i started to head to the table my friends and I sit at, on my way I look for here chocolate brown hair but I don't see her.

Dude, you don't even know her name and your whipped, jake my beta said.

Shut up I snapped, do you you know where she is I asked.

A few pack members said they seen her leave the school with a man that looked kinda like her. Jake said

I growled she should not be hanging out with other males, I thought

Get some pack members to come with me and you to track her down. Ok was his answer before his eyes glassed over showing that he was use ing his pack link. With that I headed out side to wait for them and to try and catch her sent.

When they came out we ran into the woods at the side of the school and shifted. When we caught her sent, followed it and it lead us to a 2 story house. I shifted back and put my clothes on then went to knock on the door but there was no answer.

Alpha, Maybe their not home. Jake said

Ok I want everyone to see if they can find her sent that will lead us to her.

About 20 minutes later they came back and none of them found her sent. Now I was getting worried what if something happened. With that we shifted back a ran to the pack house.

JASMINES POV:

As we were about to head out I realized I fo ergot to get my red lipstick. Wait, Kyle I forgot my lipstick upstairs I called. We'll go get it already, he said impatiently. Me and my brother are very impatient, I think we got that from my mom, but characteristics aren't part of parental genes, okay maybe they are I don't know, wait, I'm rambling,sorry. When he said that I ran up stairs and into my room and grabbed my lipstick from on top of the dresser. When I got back downstairs we were about to head out when there was a knock on the door. Fuck, I muttered under my breath when I seen it was that guy from class earlier with a bunch of other men.

Werewolves. I knew it. Dropping to the floor I motioned for my brother to do the same. After about a good 30 minutes I heard the leave. Standing up I saw Kyle doing the same.

What was that about? Kyle asked.

Come on I'll tell you later. Right now we follow them, I said nodding in the direction they took off in.

Vote

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Comment

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Share

Thank you