Hello Sweet Avalor, Adventure Awaits

As Amber crossed the great ocean, She saw the most beloved castle on a mountain. Amber told her carpet to land and she walked to the castle, and she saw Princess Elena of Avalor, the crowned princess. She greeted Amber to Avalor and told her why she's there.

"So why are you here, Amber?" Elena asked

"I have to free my sister from this amulet, just to prove I'm the air to the throne in our kingdom, Enchancia." Amber replied.

"Oh ok!" Elena said smiling.

"And can you tell me where I can find the chanoule?" Amber asked.

"Sure, but are you're sure that you want to look around and eat lunch with us." said Elena. "For the energy?"

"Yes, I'm starving but only for 25 or 30 minutes." said Amber.

"Ok but first, let me show you all over the castle." Elena said.

"Seriously?" Amber whispered.

After the tour, they went outside to eat lunch and Elena told Amber where she could find the chanoule.

"You may have to find the chanoule at Mateo's house" said Elena.

"Where's this "Mateo" guy lives?" Amber asked.

"He lives over there, in front of those mountains." Elena replied.

"I have to go there, right away!" Amber said bravely.

"That's the spirit, I'll call Skylar the jaquin." Elena said. "Skylar, Skylar come down here!"

"Any help Elena?" Skylar asked.

"Yes, I want you and your friends to take Amber to Mateo's house." Elena replies smiling.

"Sure princess, hop on Amber!" said Skylar.

"Ok, Skylar." Amber said.

"Up, up, and away!" said Skylar.