Nightmares Chapter 1

As I had finished my sentance the sky was blotted with black and a crimson red.I turned my attention to my window and Silver looked out too."THE NIGHTMARE!"I gasped unhappily and my eyes flashed red.I grabbed my head Ignoreing the pain in my broken arm and scrunched into a ball on the floor."S...Silver... Its comeing!! GO GET THE OTHERS! I'LL BE ON MY WAY!"I said not meaning to scream but the pain hurt too much.Silver ran out my room and grabbed some weapons on the way out the house.I got up holding my head and useing my right arm to move along the wall.Pain shocked through my body every two minutes and my eyes were becomeing more red."D...Don't hurt.... Silver.."I mumbled and fell to the floor.I screamed in pain and everything went black.

Silvers POV

I had heared Madison scream in pain as I flew away.'Madison had broken her arm when she was little... falling off the trampoline and landing on her elbow... its been great use but her arm is just now locking up and hitting nerves...'I thought quietly as I flew to Sonic's house.I knocked on the door and Tails opened the door."Hi Tails... Madison... said.. uh.."I began but Tails just let me in and shut the door quickly.Amy,Shadow,Knuckles,Sonic,Cream and Rouge were here."Wheres Madison?"Shadow asked."She's... not doing well... she said she would be here soon..."I said quietly sotting in a beanie chair.Amy looked at Shadow and he nodded. Amy brought Cream upstairs to Tails' room and Tails followed.