Chapter 3

I opened my eyes and felt something warm on me.I looked down and saw Silver laying in my lap.I smiled and rubbed his head softly.Silver's ear flickered and he sat up."Hello Madster."Silver yawned.His chest was bandaged."S..Silver....?"I asked looking at the bandaged chest of his.Silver followed my eyes to his chest."D...Did I do that.....?"I asked quietly.".....No."Silver said looking at me.My fur felt hot and I felt a burning liquid in me.I covered my mouth but it pushed through.A hot redish gold liquid.It was Lava.I wheezed letting a puff of smoke out.I looked at Silver as he checked the bandage, wich was covered in lava too.Silver nearly screamed but I clamped his mouth shut.I flicked my ear and looked out the window.We were... in space....My ears flattened and my fur pricked.I got up and walked out the room.

Shadow's POV

Madison shot out the room bumping into me.She looked at me scared but stayed silent.I said nothing but continued on.She nearly killed me and Silver... Tails... Sonic... Amy and cream.... Their still being helped with.Madison's tail grabbed me and pulled me back."What....What did I do?!"She asked shakily."You... you shot through everyone..."I said quietly.She gasped in pain and weezed.I reached for her but her fur was burning.She held her mouth and a liquid oozed through. Crimson.... Lava.... Silver walked out the door and didn't even look at Madison.What the hell was his problem!?

I looked back at Madison but, she was gone.A small note was in her place.I opened it and a hallograph came out,"'Dear Shadow, I can't live like this anymore... if I die then your world will be safe from my harm.... Please tell Silver that... I'm sorry... he has to loose me... if... if he dosent care... then that'll be one less person to care about me... the other might hate me too... wich leaves you.I'm probably running out of breath now... thanks.... for everything... everyone.......'" The halograph letter ended.I ran off to one place that Madison would go in time of despiration, Maria's room.My mind flashed as I got closer.Silver might not care about Madison now... and Madison might think that no one cares.... but she's wrong......

Cosmo's pov (THATS RIGHT :D)

I looked as Madison shot into the room her fur burning to the touch."Madison! Oh dear... let me get Maria!"I said placeing some ice bags on her and running ti the next room."MARIA Madison's burning!"I said bursting through the door.Maria turned around quickly and ran into my room, I followed behinde quietly.

Maria's pov (Shes in hefgehog form btw)

I ran for Madison in Cosmo's room and found madison covered in ice bags. I sighed reliefly and laughed."Whats so funny?"Cosmo asked."She was just haveing a literal meltdown because of what she did!"I said smileing.Madison sat up with the icebags falling off her."Thats right... but why did I do it?"Madison asked.