Chp.4

My pov

I got up from the bed and thanked Cosmo and Maria for what they told me and walked out the room closeing the door behinde me.I heared foot steps coneing from the corner and Shadow appeared.We stood stareing at eachother untill he spoke."Is.. everything... OK?"Shadow asked."Yes! Cosmo and Maria told me everything!"I said smileing, but it soon faded when I saw Shadow's reaction."What do you mean? Maria and Cosmo are gone."Shadow asked walking to me."No their not! THEY WERE JUST...in the room... behinde...me...?"I said looking back to the rooms Maria and Cosmo were just in, but nothing was there but a window.I looked back at Shadow and he was closer."How... do you know about Maria's room? And Cosmo's room?"Shadow asked grabbing my shoulders."I swear Maria and Cosmo were there..."I said quietly avoiding his red eyes.I remembered the doll Maria gave me for if I had a meltdown.I grabbed my side bag and went through it."I HAVE PROOF!"I said smileing as I pulled out a small voodoo doll of me.It had a small note on it."Read the note Shadow... I'm not lieing."I said handing him the doll of me.Shadow took the doll carefully and read the note."S...So... Maria and Cosmo... are here?"Shadow asked his eyes softening."Thats right... Maria is still here.."I said smileing."Where's Tails? I need to show him this."I said smileing."Tails is in the Medic's room with the others."Shadow said giveing a small smile."Thanks Shadow... For alot..."I said running off to the Medic room.