A different person

So that's what I did I stopped trying, I stopped caring as much about things. I stopped caring about girls,I shut some out,and the ones That I didn't shut out I didn't try very hard. Basically I was just on the ride of life not doing much and not trying to have too much fun cause when I did it always back fired so much it was scary. I would basically just wake up whenever and play games on my computer or 1 player card games, pretty much basically anything that required only one person for just a little while. I actually didn't even hangout with Draken or josh for a little while. I eventually started to hang with Draken a little again doing small things like talking or video games,still not doing much. I got to a point where I wanted to hang more and that I should try to have a little fun. We both did crazy shit, like walking to the lake and fish or walking through the woods . I started getting so bored with life of doing nothing plus the way I was and my personality didn't always go we'll with my parents so I decided to just do more stuff smoke more weed do allot of things I wanted hanging out with whoever I was just on the line of not being addicted. I had allot of fun though I did meet some girls and good for a while better hen before it still ended bad but I didn't care really I guess just because my attitude changed and I had some friends who actually cared about me. Life was goins bitty but good at least I was having some fun getting I trouble in school. Yeah so things went on ha hiding same shit I couldn't wait till I was older and a good job so I could get tattoos and do other stuff that involved quite a few money like snowboarding, dirtbike riding , skydiving, hunting fishing around the world. But things didn't go so we'll after a while I mean sure I knew it wasn't gunna eventually the way things were goi but it was like I didn't care cause then I'd have a start over ,but I was still hoping everything would kinda start fixing itself, HEH YEAH RIGHT.