Halloween

A/N: these are for the guys and ghouls that are with normies. So...at least half the list. Please enjoy!

Clawd Wolf

Clawd tries not to say horrible things about the normies around you...especially on Halloween. He knows that you're a normie, and that you have to face judgment and criticism from monsters that hated the normies. So on Halloween, he walks you to class with an arm around your waist, and if anyone even looks at you and turns their nose up, he growls at them, as if to protect you from any harm. You mean everything to him, and he wants you to know that he thinks you're fangtastic.

Frankie Stein

She doesn't really intervene unless you come to her directly. She prefers to let you handle the situation before she has to come in. So if someone's bothering you about you being a normie on Halloween, she just tells them to stop and takes your hand, leading you down to the catacombs so you two could talk. You know that as long as you've got a ghoulfriend like Frankie, you don't have to worry about bottling up any feelings.

Hoodude Voodoo

Hoodude doesn't really understand much about Halloween, but he does know that it makes you sad, because of all the prejudice you face being a normie at Monster High. It's especially bad coming from Manny, because he hates normies more than anyone. So, when Halloween rolls around, Hoodude does his best to make you happy by cracking some jokes or tripping over his own two feet. Anything to make you smile.

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde
-Jackson-

Jackson and you fall into the same category on Halloween: normie outsiders. So you two just keep your heads down, say nothing, and go on about your day. You won't let anyone talk to Jackson the way they do, and Jackson does the same for you. You two protect each other.

-Holt-

Holt rarely comes out but when he comes out on Halloween, it's sometimes a monstrous headache. But he gets his act together when he overhears someone talking about you in a negative way. It's so not okay with him, and he will tell everybloody that if they mess with you, they have to answer to him. Sometimes, Holt isn't all that bad. He still has such a big heart, and would do anything to keep you happy.

Lagoona Blue

She knows that you don't want to be at school on Halloween when everyone's judging you. But she makes sure you're surrounded by the ghouls, because she knows they won't judge you...with the exception of Toralei. She knows what a clawsome girl you are, and she just wished everyone could see that on Halloween.

Robecca Steam

Robecca saw you weren't smiling as much as you usually were. It made her sad to see you this way. She realized it was Halloween, and understood why you weren't so happy. You and Jackson were always outed for being normies (well Jackson being half normie), and it really made you sad. So whenever Halloween approaches, Robecca will just sit with you in her father's old lab, not really speaking much. Sometimes, words are better left unsaid.

//So sorry guys! I kinda left this one alone, but I'm back. Hopefully I can find more time to update these.