1

Taehyung tapped his fingers on his thigh as he stared at the tv screen. Boredom was taking over his mind, the itch to do something, anything, growing by the second. 

He mindlessly reaches for his phone, tapping in his password to check his long abandoned messages. His modeling job was tough, and he barely even had enough time to go to the bathroom. 

His eyes lit up at the sight of a message from his best friend Jimin. "Want to hang out? There's this new restaurant downtown! I hear the chef's hot too ;)" 

He quickly answers him with a yes, and he sets his phone aside to shower and get dressed into something less fancy than the uncomfortable Gucci he was forced to wear for photoshoots. 

Taehyung leaned forward and checked his appearance in the mirror. His Auburn hair fell into his face in slight waves that gave it a disheveled look. 

He goes to his closet and looks at his wide assortment of clothes, ranging between different colors and patterns. He decides to go for a street look, with skinny jeans ripped at the thigh and a loose black shirt. 

A knock sounded at the door. Taehyung walked towards it, glancing at himself in the body length mirror that stood in the hallway before twisting the doorknob. 

He sees Jimin, standing what he had to say the weirdest outfit he's seen Jimin in, and being friends with jimin for almost his whole life, he saw a lot from him. He decided to ignore his terrible fashion choices and leave the house, locking the door behind him .

Taehyung stuffed his hands into the pockets of his sweater as he began to walk. Jimin frowned, not moving from his spot by the front door. "What no hug?" 

Taehyung chuckles at Jimin's childishness, and goes to hug him. Once Jimin is satisfied with his hug, they both leave, heading for Jimin's car.

His car was very decorated, with a pride flag on the left passenger window, and the words "I'm Gay" spelled out on the back of his car.        

Taehyung smiled at how proudly Jimin displayed his gayness before getting inside. The cushioned seat felt nice against his sore behind, hours and hours of posing causing his muscles to cramp and joints to become stiff.

Jimin got in beside him, humming happily as he started the car.

They finally arrive at the restaurant, which was painted with pink walls and the chef's name in big LED letters on top of the door. Taehyung looks up at the letters, almost swearing that they would fall on him if he dared stepped towards the door. 

  Jimin laughed at his best friend's wary gaze before pulling him into the waiting area. There were many other people there, not uncommon for a restaurant around this hour. A large chatter filled the air, accompanied by a soft song that played in the background. 

Taehyung and Jimin both head towards the cashier, looking at the menus above. The man who greets them is wearing an apron and a chef hat, and looks very appealing to Taehyung. Taehyung clears his throat awkwardly, ready to place his order. 

The man looks up and greets them with a smile. "Hello! I'm Seokjin, the chef. Welcome to my restaurant! Are you ready to order?" 

 Taehyung blushed at the man's gaze and bit his lip. He hadn't bothered to look at the menu.  

Taehyung doesn't speak, focused on the chef in front of him, making his gay heart explode. Jimin notices how flustered he is, and orders the first thing he sees for Taehyung.

  After paying for the two Taehyung pulls Jimin to the first empty table he sees. Jimin giggles as he sits across from him. "Someone's got a man crush."  

  Taehyung playfully hits Jimin's arm, looking over his receipt. At the bottom, he notices the Chef's Instagram written in big letters.  

  A boyish smile found its way to his lips as he placed the paper in his pocket. Jimin sips his water and winks at him. 

They received their food not too long after, Taehyung blushing when his fingers grazed against Jin's for an instant. He devoured his food. It was so amazingly good that he couldn't stop himself. Jimin was in the same situation, sitting back with his mouth open in awe. The two of them left a tip on the table and walked out to Jimin's car.

 Taehyung leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. His stomach was full and he had gotten the chef's Instagram. His happiness was cut short when his stomach started to tighten up.

  Oh no. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you KpopFanboyTRASH for helping me write this chapter!